PDA

View Full Version : Could AGS start a nationwide craze?

GreatAppSt
November 22nd, 2007, 07:14 PM
People have bet on sports since the beginning of civilization. most for profit somtimes for embarassment. I think it is time for technology to catch up with wagers.

I have annual bets with a GSU fan and some Navy fans. I don't sweat losing cash because I can always afford what i bet, and It's just cash. On the other hand when ASU loses to th Eagles I have to drive to the next game with GSU flags on my car awayxmadx or home game:o :o :o xmadx :o :o xmadx :o xmadx :o , vise versa for my friend if ASU wins. I'd rather lose hundreds but that what makes a wager like this worthwhile.IMO xlolx

Who would be willing to wager a 1-2 minute video on youtube of yourself stating you lost a wager while wearing your own teams gear procliaming loudly and repeatedly the other team/school is better? :o (ouch)

Potentially in the next few weeks 15 or more simular vids could hit the net in the next four weeks. Do you think it could catch on? xlolx

GreatAppSt
November 22nd, 2007, 08:42 PM
JMU Dukes??? :D

Col Hogan
November 22nd, 2007, 09:11 PM
I like making bets about avatars...I know, it does not get the attention you are dreaming about...but it's been fun seeing others flying a UMass avatar...or a Red Sox avatar by a Yankees fan...

Easy on the wallet and eyes...

(Of course, I haven't lost one yet.....)