PDA

View Full Version : One all time FCS record broken, another tied.

Ronbo
November 22nd, 2007, 06:28 AM
Even one tiny mention by TSN or CSN? I didn't read any.xmadx When a player breaks all time FCS records it's a big deal guys.

DAN CARPENTER 1st ON FCS SCORING LIST: Carpenter’s 403 career points moves him by former Griz kicker Chris Snyder and Nevada’s Marty Zendejas on the FCS scoring list.

DAN CARPENTER TIED FOR FCS FIELD GOAL MARK: Carpenter’s 72 career field goals is the all-time record in Griz history and ties him for the most all-time with Zendejas.

Tod
November 22nd, 2007, 06:33 AM
Even one tiny mention by TSN or CSN? I didn't read any.xmadx When a player breaks all time FCS records it's a big deal guys.

DAN CARPENTER 1st ON FCS SCORING LIST: Carpenter’s 403 career points moves him by former Griz kicker Chris Snyder and Nevada’s Marty Zendejas on the FCS scoring list.

DAN CARPENTER TIED FOR FCS FIELD GOAL MARK: Carpenter’s 72 career field goals is the all-time record in Griz history and ties him for the most all-time with Zendejas.

Yeah, who's talking about this at all? xconfusedx xconfusedx xconfusedx

FCS Preview
November 22nd, 2007, 06:33 AM
The FCS College Football Weekly Preview (http://www.fcspreview.com/preview.pdf) had it mentioned. :D

AZGrizFan
November 22nd, 2007, 10:45 AM
The FCS College Football Weekly Preview (http://www.fcspreview.com/preview.pdf) had it mentioned. :D

Yeah, but we're talking about who in the mainstream media???

Just kiddin' guys.... ;) ;) ;)

th0m
November 22nd, 2007, 11:04 AM
Do these stats include postseason? If so, good chance he'll break the other record as well!

blueballs
November 22nd, 2007, 11:37 AM
Didn't Adrian Peterson score 116 TD's in his career, and wasn't his regular season total 524 points? Or are we talking about kickers only?

Poker Alan
November 22nd, 2007, 11:44 AM
It was in the CSN West write-up (notes section, but a large paragraph)

Peems
November 22nd, 2007, 12:53 PM
great job Dan, here's hoping to a few more points Saturday!

FCS Preview
November 22nd, 2007, 01:13 PM
Do these stats include postseason? If so, good chance he'll break the other record as well!

Yes, post-season has counted for the last 5 years or so...

OldTiredGriz
November 22nd, 2007, 02:09 PM
Didn't Adrian Peterson score 116 TD's in his career, and wasn't his regular season total 524 points? Or are we talking about kickers only?

Yes, Carpenter set the record for points by a kicker. Wow, 116 TDs in Peterson's career, I knew that guy was in the end zone a lot, I didn't realize that he lived there.

Tod
November 22nd, 2007, 02:42 PM

I did not believe this to be true, but OldTiredGriz corroborated, so I suspect it must be true. I thought it was simply most points in a career for any FCS player. Are you sure about this?

Either way, AP was (and is) THE MAN!! I love "the run" (not too fond of "son of the run", though ;) )!!!

xbowx xbowx xbowx xbowx