PDA

View Full Version : Free Internet TV for the UM/Wofford game.

Ronbo
November 21st, 2007, 02:15 PM
From their website:

The Big Sky Conference and Broadcast International are pleased to announce that Saturday's first-round NCAA Division I Football Championship playoff game between The University of Montana and Wofford will be available free on Big Sky TV.
Saturday's game featuring the second-ranked Montana Grizzlies and Southern Conference champion Wofford begins at Noon MST. Fans need to log on to www.bigskytv.org on Saturday and click on the link to the game.

Grizzaholic
November 21st, 2007, 02:17 PM
That is the only thing that they have done right in the past two years. Anybody taking bets that it goes down again, or there is no audio, or no picture. Maybe just a blue screen.

KAUMASS
November 21st, 2007, 03:11 PM
From their website:

The Big Sky Conference and Broadcast International are pleased to announce that Saturday's first-round NCAA Division I Football Championship playoff game between The University of Montana and Wofford will be available free on Big Sky TV.
Saturday's game featuring the second-ranked Montana Grizzlies and Southern Conference champion Wofford begins at Noon MST. Fans need to log on to www.bigskytv.org on Saturday and click on the link to the game.

Thanks for the link. I'll be getting home from the UMass game as the Wofford/Montana game should be winding down.

DuckDuckGriz
November 21st, 2007, 03:21 PM
Are they doing this to compensate the botched coverage of the Brawl of the Wild?

Grizaholic17
November 21st, 2007, 03:23 PM
Are they doing this to compensate the botched coverage of the Brawl of the Wild?

probably. And to extend their hospitality to the south east.

TokyoGriz
November 21st, 2007, 03:53 PM
Awesome! I can finally watch a game over here in Japan!

Usually just listen to the online radio broadcast.

Very nice Thanks guys! xthumbsupx xthumbsupx xthumbsupx

Griz40
November 21st, 2007, 04:50 PM
From their website:

Does anyone know if they support windows vista yet? I tried to watch the first game of the season and at that point they didn't.

ASUMountaineer
November 21st, 2007, 04:56 PM
I think that's cool. Because App's game will be on CSS (regional) it will not be shown on GoASUtv. Luckily, I will be at the game.