PDA

View Full Version : pics from um@msu

grizzpaw
November 20th, 2007, 02:36 PM
just a few from this last weekends game!

89Hen
November 20th, 2007, 02:54 PM
Are those your normal road unis? I'm not sure I've ever seen them xlolx xeyebrowx

grizzpaw
November 20th, 2007, 02:56 PM
no - first time ever! bobby's wife said she didn't like them so i don't think you will see them again!

LacesOut
November 20th, 2007, 02:57 PM
Does Montana get new uni's every other year or something??? Are those silver pants new? And the jerseys with the stripes on the shoulders, they new also?

griz37
November 20th, 2007, 02:57 PM
1st time ever for white on white, our roads are usually white on maroon pants.

ChickenMan
November 20th, 2007, 02:58 PM
no - first time ever! bobby's wife said she didn't like them so i don't think you will see them again!

and she was correct... xthumbsdownx

89Hen
November 20th, 2007, 02:58 PM
1st time ever for white on white, our roads are usually white on maroon pants.
Those are white on silver, no?

Cleets
November 20th, 2007, 03:00 PM
I say go back to the old copper (Texas Brown) and Yellow..!!!

I Loved those and will never forgive whoever it was for inexplicably changing them...
so Montana can match Washington State's Jerseys??? xnonox

griz37
November 20th, 2007, 03:01 PM

I Loved those and will never forgive whoever it was for inexplicably changing them...

I heard that Maroon & Silver are the official UM school colors, that is why we changed. But I agree, the old school uniforms were much cooler.

griz37
November 20th, 2007, 03:03 PM
Those are white on silver, no?

You are correct.

GrizFanStuckInUtah
November 20th, 2007, 03:03 PM

The biggest problem with the Copper was noone could get the danged color right. I think the marketing was the biggest factor in the color change, more products and larger quantities available with the new/old/original colors.

Appaholic
November 20th, 2007, 03:24 PM
Did ya'll have to move the game to the local high school stadium? Or, is that the normal "litter box"?

Live4Griz
November 20th, 2007, 03:28 PM
Did ya'll have to move the game to the local high school stadium? Or, is that the normal "litter box"?

That is the "litter box"

GO GRIZ!

DuckDuckGriz
November 20th, 2007, 03:41 PM

To be honest - I think "The Litter Box" is nicer than "The Rock." :o
Bobcat Stadium has quirks they need to fix (scoreboard, aluminum visitors stands, turf) but other than that it's better than most in FCS and has a great view.
http://www.blueskyphotomt.com/dixieindex.html

mvemjsunpx
November 20th, 2007, 04:34 PM

Montana's maroon doesn't look anything like Wazzu's red.

Appaholic
November 20th, 2007, 04:38 PM
To be honest - I think "The Litter Box" is nicer than "The Rock." :o
Bobcat Stadium has quirks they need to fix (scoreboard, aluminum visitors stands, turf) but other than that it's better than most in FCS and has a great view.
http://www.blueskyphotomt.com/dixieindex.html

Yeah, but at the Rock, visitors get to use outhouses giving the visitor that authentic, NC mountain experience....xsmiley_wix

DuckDuckGriz
November 20th, 2007, 04:40 PM
Yeah, but at the Rock, visitors get to use outhouses giving the visitor that authentic, NC mountain experience....xsmiley_wix

I see what you're saying - but I must say at MSU traditionally the Griz just take a dump at mid field xlolx

proasu89
November 20th, 2007, 04:44 PM

Holic, it's a toss-up on what looks worse.....Their dumpsters or our port-a-johnsxbawlingx

RE/MAXGriz
November 20th, 2007, 04:50 PM
Montana's original colors were maroon but when we hired an assistant coach from Texas to be our HC, he had the colors changed to resemble Texas' burnt orange. In 1996 we went back to maroon, wisely.

And yes, it would appear we change styles or jerseys every 2 years.

Also the white/white (technically silver/white) was the players idea, they approached Hauck about it and decided they'd do it sometime, it turned out to be against MSU.