PDA

View Full Version : CCU

JMU1992
September 11th, 2005, 01:46 AM
How much to you bring up CCU? I would love to see what happens at App St.

Lapper
September 11th, 2005, 08:09 PM
:confused: :confused: :confused:

WCU LawCat
September 11th, 2005, 08:16 PM
OOOH-TA-LAY-LAY....C-C-U!!!

SuperJon
September 11th, 2005, 08:22 PM

It's something that came from the rugby team.

Lapper
September 11th, 2005, 08:23 PM
WCU LawCat: - It's a call that some of us upperclass students do. Jon is a freshman. We got it from the Rugby team's war cry because it sounds like a rooster's crow w'out saying "cock-a-doodle-doo" or BRAAAAAWK :D !!!

The Gadfly
September 12th, 2005, 11:17 AM
How 'bout dem THUNDERING BEACH CHICKENS!!! I have to say that I thought JMU was going to end it on their last drive. I went NUTS when we halted their running assault. That #1 in purple is a horse! I swear they had 8 yds per run on us Sat. Simpson is a football TITAN! The one handed catch he made running the post pattern was A-MA-ZING. I had some friends in town who were alumni from UGA and USC-C and they were VERY impressed with our student section (who stood up the whole game) and Simpson. One said, "When did y'all get Randy Moss?" I told him, "Try the next T.O. This is I-AA." If you think I'm kidding, go see him play. PHEEEEEEWW...I'm glad I got all of that out! I have been holding that in since Saturday night.

As for OH-TA-LAY-LAY, it's something we are trying to come up with as a tradition at Coastal. Our fansite Coastal Fans (http://www.coastalfans.com) has a discussion board about starting new traditions here. This a call, like Arkansas has suuuuuuweeee, to let people know that there are Thundering Beach Chickens in the area. :nod: