PDA

View Full Version : Florida Classic XVIII video and clips

Big Dawg
November 19th, 2007, 01:16 AM
http://http://www.orlandosentinel.com/sports/orl-floridaclassic,0,1295944.htmlpage?coll=orl_mezz

http://cmsimg.rattlernews.com/apps/pbcsi.dll/bilde?NewTbl=1&Avis=CD&Dato=20071117&Kategori=FAMU03&Lopenr=711170812&Ref=PH&Item=27&MaxW=550&MaxH=600&DsRadius=5&Q=90&BgColor=B4DAAD
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/media/photo/2007-11/33838994.jpg

Although BCU gave us a helluva azz whoopin, this past weekend was great!!!

WCU_FL_Alum
November 19th, 2007, 08:59 AM
NO ONE CARES ABOUT THE "FLORIDA CLASSIC" OUTSIDE THE SATE OF FLORIDA AND NOT MANY OF US HERE CARE EITHER. FAMU GOT BEAT DOWN ANYWAY?

HIU 93
November 19th, 2007, 09:35 AM
NO ONE CARES ABOUT THE "FLORIDA CLASSIC" OUTSIDE THE SATE OF FLORIDA AND NOT MANY OF US HERE CARE EITHER. FAMU GOT BEAT DOWN ANYWAY?

When was the last time Westren Carolina put 70,000 butts in seats for any game?

PS- This isn't the Smack Board.

Panther88
November 19th, 2007, 09:39 AM
When was the last time Westren Carolina put 70,000 butts in seats for any game?

PS- This isn't the Smack Board.

Nah. You give this dummy too much credit H93. When was the last time EVER his school's team put 10K butts in the seats for any game?

The mods are allowing the dummy to post "smack," so... stupidity loves company. xlolx

813Jag
November 19th, 2007, 09:55 AM
Nobody cares, yet (he, she, shim?) posted in the thread. xconfusedx

SUjagTILLiDIE
November 19th, 2007, 09:57 AM
Jealousy xsmhx .

Panther88
November 19th, 2007, 10:16 AM
Nobody cares, yet (he, she, shim?) posted in the thread. xconfusedx

He's a "shim" 8Jag. xnonono2x Too much estrogen in this dude for himher NOT to be a "shim." lol xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx

3rd Coast Tiger
November 19th, 2007, 11:13 AM

Just go away quietly dude because this has definitely backfired on you. xlolx

dgreco
November 19th, 2007, 11:15 AM
its funny because his name suggests he is from florida too, so implying that they do care because they are form florida... paradoxical, i like...

HIU 93
November 19th, 2007, 11:20 AM
Notice how he is online, but hasn't posted in here anymore.

SU Jag
November 19th, 2007, 11:51 AM

xsmhx xsmhx xsmhx People came from all over the country to see this game! When was the last time WCU drew people from around the County?xsmhx

SU Jag
November 19th, 2007, 11:56 AM
I had a great time at the game. I wish that FAMU would have cut down on the mistakes and made the game closer. Turnovers, dropped passes, and lil yellow hankys killed FAMU.

3rd Coast Tiger
November 19th, 2007, 12:01 PM
xsmhx xsmhx xsmhx People came from all over the country to see this game! When was the last time WCU drew people from around the County?xsmhx

County xlolx You said that right. COUNTY!!!!

813Jag
November 19th, 2007, 12:08 PM
I had a great time at the game. I wish that FAMU would have cut down on the mistakes and made the game closer. Turnovers, dropped passes, and lil yellow hankys killed FAMU.
It's the Southern curse. xlolx Same thing happened to BCU last year, lose the first game to the Jags have a bad season. xlolx After last year my wife didn't want to go back to Orlando, too crazy for her.

SU Jag
November 19th, 2007, 12:21 PM
County xlolx You said that right. COUNTY!!!!

Its amazing how mofos claim that they dont care about something but their quick to jump in and add their opinion when noone asked them. WCU would kill just to have the fans from just section A-11 from the Classicxlolx

Big Dawg
November 19th, 2007, 02:00 PM

Then don't post on my topic you AZZ CLOWN...I thought ALL of FCS was welcomed here.

Big Dawg
November 19th, 2007, 02:02 PM

Yeah this classic was lacking something this year. This was the first time in a while that BOTH teams came into the classic with horrible records.

Atleast there may be some staffing changes coming REAL soon...xwhistlex xsmiley_wix

WCU_FL_Alum
November 19th, 2007, 04:05 PM
Gentlemen.....My prior post wasn't meant as smack but, more of a statement of FACT. Yes, I do live in FL and I know how much media coverage and public interest there is for the "Classic" each year.....which is very little. No one really cares about this game...except those who are Alumnus or students of the two involved schools and other HBC schools who play each school for their "Championship".

That's it.......just the facts!

R.A.
November 19th, 2007, 04:12 PM
Gentlemen.....My prior post wasn't meant as smack but, more of a statement of FACT. Yes, I do live in FL and I know how much media coverage and public interest there is for the "Classic" each year.....which is very little. No one really cares about this game...except those who are Alumnus or students of the two involved schools and other HBC schools who play each school for their "Championship".

The Mods are letting this mess continue??

Big Dawg
November 19th, 2007, 04:23 PM

Very little huh??? Honestly how many people care for a Western Carolina game outside of Western Carolina fans??? Can your school constantly draw crowds of over 70,000???

You can't be from Florida. All weekend long the only game you hear about is FAMU vs BCU. You obviously have never been to or around the Florida Classic...it's the biggest thing in Florida on that weekend...Even with FSU, Florida, and Miami playing.

And what do you mean "their Campionship"...we participate playoffs you big knucklehead.

All I did was post pics of a game involving TWO FCS TEAMS...but I see we're not looked at as FCS schools in SOME peoples eyes

That's sad

Panther88
November 19th, 2007, 08:55 PM

Dude, stop. Seriously. You can speak for EVERYONE, eh? Your sentiment is exactly how I feel about your school (oddly, I'd never heard of them before today LOL...no, no, no... LMAO!!!! xlolx )

SU Jag
November 19th, 2007, 10:32 PM

Ignorance, you have plenty. The Orlando papers put this on the front page of every paper from Thurday through Sunday. The paper even dedicted a Florida Classic section of their website. Its been all over they news. Go back to the shallow hole you crawled out of! Get your facts straight because you're making yourself look like a azz on this forum.

BlueHen86
November 19th, 2007, 10:40 PM

Wrong. I care. I'm a fan of FCS football. I look at the first photo posted and see all the people in the stands. I think that's great. Every FCS school should be lucky enough to have crowds like that.

BlueHen86
November 19th, 2007, 10:42 PM
http://http://www.orlandosentinel.com/sports/orl-floridaclassic,0,1295944.htmlpage?coll=orl_mezz

http://cmsimg.rattlernews.com/apps/pbcsi.dll/bilde?NewTbl=1&Avis=CD&Dato=20071117&Kategori=FAMU03&Lopenr=711170812&Ref=PH&Item=27&MaxW=550&MaxH=600&DsRadius=5&Q=90&BgColor=B4DAAD
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/media/photo/2007-11/33838994.jpg

Although BCU gave us a helluva azz whoopin, this past weekend was great!!!
Thanks for posting the photos Big Dawg. Looks like you had a great day for the game.

SU Jag
November 19th, 2007, 10:44 PM
Wrong. I care. I'm a fan of FCS football. I look at the first photo posted and see all the people in the stands. I think that's great. Every FCS school should be lucky enough to have crowds like that.

Pay that guy no attention Blue Hen, education is the cure for ignorance but unfortunately there is no cure for an ignorant catamount's azzxlolx

BlueHen86
November 19th, 2007, 10:49 PM
Pay that guy no attention Blue Hen, education is the cure for ignorance but unfortunately there is no cure for an ignorant catamount's azzxlolx
Good luck this weekend. Should be a great game.

SU Jag
November 19th, 2007, 10:51 PM
Good luck this weekend. Should be a great game.

Thanks! Turnovers will be key!

SU Jag
November 19th, 2007, 11:02 PM
Looks like that loss Saturday sealed the fate of Coach Carter and FAMUs AD.!xeekx

http://www.tallahassee.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20071119/FAMU03/711200312

Big Dawg
November 20th, 2007, 02:33 AM

Thanks BlueHen86...xthumbsupx

Big Dawg
November 20th, 2007, 02:49 AM
Looks like that loss Saturday sealed the fate of Coach Carter and FAMUs AD.!xeekx

http://www.tallahassee.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20071119/FAMU03/711200312

Not just that...

One thing that bothered me is that we never showed any improvment this season...from the Southern game to the BCU game, we only got worse. There were games we should've won that Coach Carter just threw away. This was supposed to be the Rattler team that returned to the top of the MEAC and we finished at a VERY dissapointing 3-8.

The Florida Classic was just terrible. Carter had no urgency to win that game and if you would've seen the way the team just gave up in the 2nd half...it was pathetic. We showed no improvment from last year, ESPECIALLY in defending the run.

Look, we don't like to lose down here.

sikolec
November 20th, 2007, 02:56 AM
Great photos and video clips. Seems like a wonderful event. Very impressed with the half-time show(bands). I wish Cal Poly had as an exciting band to watch (no offense to members of the CP band). Are there any other events for FCS (I-AA) that bring 70,000 or more fans to one game?

SU Jag
November 20th, 2007, 10:32 AM
Great photos and video clips. Seems like a wonderful event. Very impressed with the half-time show(bands). I wish Cal Poly had as an exciting band to watch (no offense to members of the CP band). Are there any other events for FCS (I-AA) that bring 70,000 or more fans to one game?

Not quite. The Florida Classic attendance usually i arounf the 72,000-73,000 mark. This year was a bad year because both teams weren't doing well. The Bayou Classic is usually near the 70,000 mark. The Magic City Classic is usually around 68, or 69,000. The Florida Classic right now is the biggest HBCU game.