PDA

View Full Version : Who's going to the Griz Game??

Grizaholic17
November 18th, 2007, 07:21 PM
Who's going to the griz game for sure, and who is thinking about going. If not, why not? Big Game on Saturday! Let the best team win!

Ahhh, Wa-Griz in the Playoffs!!!!xthumbsupx

http://www.egriz.com/GrizPics2/albums/userpics/10001/normal_lights3.jpg

DuckDuckGriz
November 18th, 2007, 10:31 PM
Was that pic taken during the UNH game? I've never seen it before. It's now the background on my computer. Gorgeous.

Unfortunately, due to low budget I can't make it to Missoula this weekend. But I found some new Griz friends here, a pretty strong contingent that I'll be partying it up with again on Saturday. I think one of them just joined AGS.

griz_fan_in_SanDiego
November 18th, 2007, 10:54 PM
Wish I could...but between the choice of a 20 hour drive, $500-$600 flight, or staying home and watching the webcast I think I'll just stay here and cheer 'em on.

MaroonMafia
November 18th, 2007, 11:37 PM
I'll be there!!!

SeattleGriz
November 18th, 2007, 11:44 PM
Driving over from Seattle on Friday.

ursus arctos horribilis
November 18th, 2007, 11:47 PM
Definitely gonna be there. I'm gonna try to set up a party at Red's Bar on Friday night for AGSers and will post the information on here or start a new thread after I get it figured out tomorrow.

smegriz
November 19th, 2007, 12:21 AM
I'll be showing up, finally get to go to my first home game all year, woohoo!

GrizFanStuckInUtah
November 19th, 2007, 12:25 AM
I'll be driving up from Utah, can't miss this one. xthumbsupx

uofmman1122
November 19th, 2007, 12:26 AM
This college guy has to make some money before Christmas, so I won't be there this year, so I'm going home to work. (First home game I've missed since last year's McNeese St. game) I'll be in Billings watching on TV. :(

catbob
November 19th, 2007, 10:27 AM
I'll probably head over to Helena and watch Carroll. :)

Live4Griz
November 19th, 2007, 10:41 AM
I'll be there!!

GO GRIZ!!

griz37
November 19th, 2007, 10:53 AM
I will be there. Driving up from Salmon Idaho with the girlfriends parents on Saturday morning. So far we have a foot of snow in Missoula, hope that doesn't keep too many people away!

uofmman1122
November 19th, 2007, 03:41 PM
This college guy has to make some money before Christmas, so I won't be there this year, so I'm going home to work. (First home game I've missed since last year's McNeese St. game) I'll be in Billings watching on TV. :(Decided I can't miss out on Montana football, so I'm headed back here from Billings on Friday! GO GRIZ! xthumbsupx

info197176
November 19th, 2007, 04:01 PM
I will be heading over on Friday from Eastern Washington...

Grizaholic17
November 19th, 2007, 04:07 PM
Decided I can't miss out on Montana football, so I'm headed back here from Billings on Friday! GO GRIZ! xthumbsupx

xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx Great! Nice to know your priorities are aligned. xsmiley_wix

Grizaholic17
November 19th, 2007, 04:08 PM
Was that pic taken during the UNH game? I've never seen it before. It's now the background on my computer. Gorgeous.

Unfortunately, due to low budget I can't make it to Missoula this weekend. But I found some new Griz friends here, a pretty strong contingent that I'll be partying it up with again on Saturday. I think one of them just joined AGS.

Yep, that is from the UNH game.

Grizaholic17
November 19th, 2007, 04:09 PM
I will be there. Driving up from Salmon Idaho with the girlfriends parents on Saturday morning. So far we have a foot of snow in Missoula, hope that doesn't keep too many people away!

Griz fans will stay strong. it might keep a couple away, but they have to know that this is the playoffs!!! I am bringing my sister, mom, and dad (and my other sister has season tickets!). So most of my family will be there.

uofmman1122
November 19th, 2007, 06:00 PM
xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx Great! Nice to know your priorities are aligned. xsmiley_wixMeh...money will come and go. Besides, that student section might be a bit bare, and I figure I can make the same amount of noise as 3 or 4 average Griz students. xlolx xthumbsupx

griz37
November 19th, 2007, 06:20 PM
Griz fans will stay strong. it might keep a couple away, but they have to know that this is the playoffs!!! I am bringing my sister, mom, and dad (and my other sister has season tickets!). So most of my family will be there.

If you aren't willing to sacrifice to make the playoff games whats the point in going to the regular season games. This is the time of year I live for. Go Griz!

RE/MAXGriz
November 19th, 2007, 06:22 PM
I'll be there +3

griz&beer
November 19th, 2007, 06:48 PM
I will be there and a bunch more.

Bronco
November 19th, 2007, 06:56 PM
I'm there every week

Impressive that so many are traveling from such far away places. Drive carefully.

Go Griz

ursus arctos horribilis
November 19th, 2007, 06:59 PM
If you're gonna be in Missoula and want to get together with some other AGSers go and check out this link:

http://www.anygivensaturday.com/forum/showthread.php?t=33231

mtgrizfan4life
November 19th, 2007, 08:59 PM
I am flying from Denver into Kalispell for Turkey Day. Friday we are loading up 2 car loads from the Flathead area. Crashing (partying) in Missoula Friday night. All going to the game on Saturday, in hopes to celebrate a GRIZ win for my Birthday. Plane ticket, $600.00, sounds like a $1,000 weekend for me, but it is the GRIZ! Also have time off scheduled for semis, and NC. So those will be expensive plane tickets too. WE love our GRIZ though.

Grizaholic17
November 20th, 2007, 12:31 AM
I am flying from Denver into Kalispell for Turkey Day. Friday we are loading up 2 car loads from the Flathead area. Crashing (partying) in Missoula Friday night. All going to the game on Saturday, in hopes to celebrate a GRIZ win for my Birthday. Plane ticket, $600.00, sounds like a $1,000 weekend for me, but it is the GRIZ! Also have time off scheduled for semis, and NC. So those will be expensive plane tickets too. WE love our GRIZ though.

I LOVE IT! See ya there hopefully!

Grizaholic17
November 21st, 2007, 06:42 PM
This morning, 14,000 were reported sold...which is the same pace as last year. LET'S GET THOSE SEATS FILLED!

Griz.in.nzone
November 22nd, 2007, 01:35 PM
I will be theri with my wife and four kids ready to yell and scream even though it won't bother Wofford.

Peems
November 22nd, 2007, 01:40 PM
we're up to about 17,000 sold

grizdad
November 22nd, 2007, 02:55 PM
I'll be driving up from Billings with 3 buddies on Friday. GO Griz.

alexale23
November 22nd, 2007, 04:15 PM
NO who wants to see Hannah MONTANA play. They are going to get smooshed like the cupcakes they are

grizdad
November 22nd, 2007, 06:12 PM
NO who wants to see Hannah MONTANA play. They are going to get smooshed like the cupcakes they are

Which brings me to the next topic.

DON"T SMOKE CRACK!!!!

Cleets
November 22nd, 2007, 06:14 PM
Driving over from Seattle on Friday.

That rout between the two cities will be packed the day after Thanksgiving...
So Be Careful..!!!

SeattleGriz
November 22nd, 2007, 07:07 PM
That rout between the two cities will be packed the day after Thanksgiving...
So Be Careful..!!!

I am glad it isn't snowing this year. Last year when I came back from the McNeese vs Montana game, traffic came to a stand still about 15 miles from Snoqualmie pass and then crawled along as everyone was afraid of driving off the road.

The sad part was that traffic was SO slow, you could see the pavement on the pass due to the heat of the cars melting it all.

Here is what I ran into on the way out last year.

http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q76/wastjer/DSC02526WEB.jpg

GrizNation93
November 22nd, 2007, 07:12 PM
Definitely gonna be there. I'm gonna try to set up a party at Red's Bar on Friday night for AGSers and will post the information on here or start a new thread after I get it figured out tomorrow.

Get that posted! I'll be rollin in tomorrow afternoon ready to drink some beer and watch the Griz kick some ass!

Montanan
November 22nd, 2007, 07:31 PM
there + 4 + 2(3/4) + 3(1/2)

GO GRIZ!

Montanan
November 22nd, 2007, 07:40 PM
I am glad it isn't snowing this year. Last year when I came back from the McNeese vs Montana game, traffic came to a stand still about 15 miles from Snoqualmie pass and then crawled along as everyone was afraid of driving off the road.

The sad part was that traffic was SO slow, you could see the pavement on the pass due to the heat of the cars melting it all.

Here is what I ran into on the way out last year.

http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q76/wastjer/DSC02526WEB.jpg

i don't how many times i've driven that pass in winter only to realize after looking out the driver's side window that the snow bank was higher than the top of the RV. AWESOME Winter Pass!