PDA

View Full Version : strange playoff pairings

mountaineer in Cane Land
November 18th, 2007, 03:51 PM
Couple of things I disagree with about the brackets. As much as I hate Wofford, they are co champions of the Southern Conference, and they get rewarded by traveling to Montana? Second the brackets are totally uneven, you have App, Montana, Mcneese State, Richmond, and Wofford in the lower bracket, while UNI only has to worry about Mass or SIU. I'm sure the committee had their reasons for the way the brackets fell, but I would love to have them explain it to me.

Sorryass
November 18th, 2007, 04:12 PM
[QUOTE=mountaineer in Cane Land;748869]As much as I hate Wofford, they are co champions of the Southern Conference, and they get rewarded by traveling to Montana? /QUOTE]

If that means you think Wofford will have an easy time with Montana, guess again. xnonox

[QUOTE =Second the brackets are totally uneven, you have App, Montana, Mcneese State, Richmond, and Wofford in the lower bracket, while UNI only has to worry about Mass or SIU. /QUOTE]

good point. But UNI deserved the #1 seed, so they get the easier path. App. State is still a big threat to the whole FCS. We'll have to wait and see. xpeacex

Tim James
November 18th, 2007, 04:15 PM
They are co champs and not outright but they are still only 8-3 so they have to go on the road somewhere.