November 18th, 2007, 03:06 PM
Me and alot of other GSU fans are pulling for you guys this year! xbowx

Hopefully see yall in chatty!

gophoenix
November 18th, 2007, 03:19 PM
Yes, take it all Wofford.

terrierbob
November 18th, 2007, 03:28 PM
Thanks, guys. I've heard Ayers is using our having to travel as motivation. I have no idea how MT matches up with our offense (Obviously, y'all did xthumbsupx ), but most commentators are sugesting this will be one of the closest first round games.

terrierbob
November 18th, 2007, 03:29 PM
Thanks, guys. I've heard Ayers is using our having to travel as motivation. I have no idea how MT matches up with our offense (obviously, y'all did xthumbsupx ), but most commentators are sugesting this will be one of the closest first round games.

bobbythekidd
November 18th, 2007, 03:31 PM
xhurrayxxhurrayxxhurrayxxhurrayxxhurrayxxhurrayxxh urrayxxhurrayxxhurrayxxhurrayx

Bring it home!!!

ASUMountaineer
November 18th, 2007, 03:32 PM
Good luck Wofford. It would be great to see you guys in the National Semifinals in Boone.

ASUMountaineer
November 18th, 2007, 03:32 PM
Good luck Wofford. It would be great to see you guys in the National Semifinals in Boone (it be great to see us there too:))

Laserlips
November 18th, 2007, 03:33 PM
Me and alot of other GSU fans are pulling for you guys this year! xbowx

Hopefully see yall in chatty!

+1 ! xthumbsupx

J.Pomeroy

ASUMountaineer
November 18th, 2007, 03:38 PM
Good luck Wofford. It would be great to see you guys in the National Semifinals in Boone (it be great to see us there too:))

matfu
November 18th, 2007, 03:39 PM
i hope you all whip montana. no respect for the southern conference. furman lost our first round game to montana state last year when they said on the selection show "furman at montana state". hope you guys whip them.

5 caa teams vs. 2 southern conf teams. go figure.

appstate38
November 18th, 2007, 03:40 PM
Go Wofford Represent yourselves and the SoCon Well.... Put it on 'em

ERASU2113
November 18th, 2007, 03:42 PM
yea good luck guys....hopefully ya'll can send the Griz home. I want to see you guys again.

mtgrizfan4life
November 18th, 2007, 03:51 PM
Montana is much better against the run this year than the pass. No need to watch film on Biermann, he flat out dominates every team. Your defense better work on wrapping up and taking a shot, Hillard is healthy and chomping at the bit to end his career with a championship.

GRIZNATION are your vocal cords ready? Mine are, I am flying in from Denver, cannot wait to be back in the "ZOO"!

GSUISBACK
November 18th, 2007, 03:52 PM
go Wofford

asu70
November 18th, 2007, 03:53 PM
Good luck to the Terriers......I think you got a raw deal being sent all the way to Montana when others schools which are much closer should have been sent. I hope both App and Wofford win their games and meet in the semifinals.

RazorEdge19
November 18th, 2007, 03:59 PM
I'm looking forward to this game.

DuckDuckGriz
November 18th, 2007, 04:03 PM
I am very excited to see how Montana matches up with Wofford. And that's a complete compliment to Wofford - you guys have really been under the radar but kickin ass the last few years.

back2back
November 18th, 2007, 04:07 PM
Go Terriers! Southern Conference champions and trip to Montana? I am sure Coach Ayers will have them ready!!!!!!

asufan87
November 18th, 2007, 04:08 PM
The Griz will have their hands full with Wofford. I look for Wofford to post a solid win in the 1st round.

Eyes of Old Main
November 18th, 2007, 04:14 PM
Thanks for all the nice comments guys. I see this as a great opportunity for Wofford's program to serve some notice nationally, but Montana is a strong opponent and having this at their place will make things very tough. It will be nice to let our friends out west have a chance to see what Wofford football is all about and it will be equally as nice to see how they do things up at Wash-Griz. This should be a great game between two conference champions.

Cleets
November 18th, 2007, 04:25 PM
Thanks for all the nice comments guys. I see this as a great opportunity for Wofford's program to serve some notice nationally, but Montana is a strong opponent and having this at their place will make things very tough. It will be nice to let our friends out west have a chance to see what Wofford football is all about and it will be equally as nice to see how they do things up at Wash-Griz. This should be a great game between two conference champions.

Um...
Today you just said "you'll be watching whoever the Griz end up being paired with since they are both the most overrated and the most tormented."

and now you're calling them "a strong opponent"

Hmmm...

As two conference champions meet... I guess we'll all get to see which conference is the most over-rated now..!!!!

xlolx

You are the SoCon Champs..!!! (so I can't wait to see you guys play)

mtgrizfan4life
November 18th, 2007, 04:44 PM
Out of curiosity, How well does Wofford fans travel? I know Missoula is ready to show you hospitality away from the field before and after the game. During the game we are ready to show you the loudest most intimidating fan base in FCS. Any Wofford Fans making the trip? If you want to safe flight expense, fly to spokane and split the expenses in car rental and gas.

The Dude
November 18th, 2007, 05:01 PM
This Paladin will be pulling for the Terriers all the way.

Go get 'em, Wofford.

tdoggs22
November 18th, 2007, 05:17 PM
reading all these posts in support of the Terriers gives me goosebumps. As a former player, seeing the SOCON unify as Ga. Southern, App, and Furman fans are rooting for their conference foe truly portrays the quality institutions that make up the Southern Conference. As a fan, I geniunely appreciate the supportive comments. It is hard for a small school to gain respect, and it seems as those who are familiar with Wofford football understand what we bring. Our boys will be prepared to represent the SOCON in Missoula against a top seeded Grizz team.

ASUG8
November 18th, 2007, 05:22 PM
Go up there and shut them up - go Terriers!xthumbsupx

OL FU
November 18th, 2007, 05:26 PM
Woffordxhurrayx Woffordxhurrayx Woffordxhurrayx Woffordxhurrayx Woffordxhurrayx Woffordxhurrayx Woffordxhurrayx Woffordxhurrayx

mistersykes
November 18th, 2007, 05:45 PM
Out of curiosity, How well does Wofford fans travel? I know Missoula is ready to show you hospitality away from the field before and after the game. During the game we are ready to show you the loudest most intimidating fan base in FCS. Any Wofford Fans making the trip? If you want to safe flight expense, fly to spokane and split the expenses in car rental and gas.

How much cheaper is it to go to Spokane than to Missoula (or the nearest airport)? I've been thinking about visiting the Pacific NW sometime and this would be interesting to know.

As for the game, I think this will be the most interesting matchup of the first round. Socon co-champs get sent across the country to a Montana team that a lot of people have been bashing lately. Neither of those things seem to be deserved. I'm going to root for Woffie although one of these years I'm really wanting to see ASU and Montana meet up.

Go Terriers!xthumbsupx

mtgrizfan4life
November 18th, 2007, 05:58 PM
How much cheaper is it to go to Spokane than to Missoula (or the nearest airport)? I've been thinking about visiting the Pacific NW sometime and this would be interesting to know.

As for the game, I think this will be the most interesting matchup of the first round. Socon co-champs get sent across the country to a Montana team that a lot of people have been bashing lately. Neither of those things seem to be deserved. I'm going to root for Woffie although one of these years I'm really wanting to see ASU and Montana meet up.

Go Terriers!xthumbsupx

Depending where you are flying from, Spokane is usually 150.00 to 200.00 less on short notice. Then again with GAS, not really to sure how much it would save anyone.

james_lawfirm
November 18th, 2007, 07:50 PM
Go, Wofford! Play hard, have fun & give 'em hell!!!

AppGirl
November 18th, 2007, 08:11 PM
Go Wofford!!! Hope you win the next two weeks and so do we so we can have a re-match in Boone!
Go Terriers!
Go Apps!

Grizaholic17
November 18th, 2007, 08:12 PM
Good Luck Tdoggs.

Hope all of you are ready for a great weekend.

mrklean
November 18th, 2007, 08:14 PM
Good Luck Terriers!!!!!!!!

Sick em!