PDA

View Full Version : NDSU beats NW St 35-7 in Louisiana

Hansel
September 10th, 2005, 08:52 PM
Discuss

bisonguy
September 10th, 2005, 08:55 PM
Very physical game.

Classy ending with a prayer meeting with both teams in the middle of the field.

NDSU controlled the line of scrimmage, and the tempo of the game.

AmsterBison
September 10th, 2005, 08:58 PM
Man, that team (NSU) just completely shuts down NDSU's running game like nobody else... they also hit like a ton of bricks. Classy coach. Classy players. I hope the Demons bounce back and win big next week. Go Demons!

mainejeff
September 10th, 2005, 09:00 PM
NDSU has made the biggest splash in I-AA since Georgia Southern back in the 80s......looks like Coastal Carolina plans to do the same thing as well.

bisonguy
September 10th, 2005, 09:06 PM
NDSU has made the biggest splash in I-AA since Georgia Southern back in the 80s......looks like Coastal Carolina plans to do the same thing as well.

NDSU/CCU almost played this year. Might have been a really good game.

This game had the potential to get real scrappy, but both teams showed a lot of class and discipline to prevent it.

WYOBISONMAN
September 11th, 2005, 10:06 AM
Looks like one of the best teams in the country is not yet playoff eligible.....The Bison are here!!!

Ronbo
September 11th, 2005, 10:11 AM
Looks like one of the best teams in the country is not yet playoff eligible.....The Bison are here!!!

If you go undefeated and don't participate in the playoffs you could still get the number one ranking from the Sports Network. I'd think you would have a good argument. ;)

Hansel
September 11th, 2005, 10:28 AM
If you go undefeated and don't participate in the playoffs you could still get the number one ranking from the Sports Network. I'd think you would have a good argument. ;)
With road games at Montana St, Southern Illinois and Cal-Poly remaining... we have A LOOONNNNG way to go

swaghook
September 11th, 2005, 10:32 AM
With road games at Montana St, Southern Illinois and Cal-Poly remaining... we have A LOOONNNNG way to go
I wouldn't discount Nichols State this year either.

OrneryAggie
September 11th, 2005, 11:12 AM

Add to that a probable mid-major bowl game against some patsy from the Big East.

MSUCats
September 11th, 2005, 11:15 AM
Congrats to the Bison. Very impressive win.

See ya in Bozeman on the 24th.

skinny_uncle
September 11th, 2005, 11:36 AM
Nice win.

I hope you keep winning until you get to Carbondale.
:)

Go Poly
September 11th, 2005, 01:31 PM
I was at the Poly game last night, their defense looks very strong again this year, but they have a long way to go offensively! The NDSU game should be a good one!

Go Poly!

Dallas Demon
September 11th, 2005, 03:41 PM
I couldn't make the game but listened on Internet radio. No excuses, NDSU just lined up and knocked the Demons on their tails. This doesn't happen very often playing at home, I can remember only a handful of games like this going back a few decades happening to the Demons at home. NDSU is very talented and has outstanding coaching. My hat is off to them for a great gameplan and a terrific win from their point of view.