PDA

View Full Version : Congrats UNC!

AZGrizFan
November 18th, 2007, 11:58 AM
Seriously, for a team that could have laid down after the beatdown from the Griz, you really stepped up your game in the last four games of the year. Beating the Bobcats, then being competitive against EWU, Sac State and PSU. Your players should hold their heads high...I'm not sure what you've got returning next year, but I wouldn't expect UNC to be the "gimmee" game they've been recently for other BSC teams next year.

xthumbsupx xthumbsupx xthumbsupx xthumbsupx xthumbsupx

catbob
November 18th, 2007, 12:05 PM
They did seem to turn a corner against MSU, and played pretty well from there on out.

Why couldn't you have turned the corner against EWU instead.

I still think the Cats game @ UNC was the worst Cat performance in recent memory, but I digress.

AZGrizFan
November 18th, 2007, 08:37 PM
They did seem to turn a corner against MSU, and played pretty well from there on out.

Why couldn't you have turned the corner against EWU instead.

I still think the Cats game @ UNC was the worst Cat performance in recent memory, but I digress.

Worse than the shellacking they took from UC-Davis last year? xcoolx

Mountain Panther
November 18th, 2007, 08:40 PM
Seriously, for a team that could have laid down after the beatdown from the Griz, you really stepped up your game in the last four games of the year. Beating the Bobcats, then being competitive against EWU, Sac State and PSU. Your players should hold their heads high...I'm not sure what you've got returning next year, but I wouldn't expect UNC to be the "gimmee" game they've been recently for other BSC teams next year.

xthumbsupx xthumbsupx xthumbsupx xthumbsupx xthumbsupx

They have a lot of underclassmen. Maybe I'll make the treck to Greeley next year to watch the mighty Griz.

AZGrizFan
November 18th, 2007, 08:45 PM
They have a lot of underclassmen. Maybe I'll make the treck to Greeley next year to watch the mighty Griz.

Good call, MP. I've been thinkin' about that road trip as well. AND if the Griz DO sign that 5 year deal with Cal Poly, I'll DEFINITELY be making that trip!! xnodx xnodx xnodx

UNCBears2010
November 18th, 2007, 09:42 PM
Come on out, we'd love to have you.

AZGrizFan
November 18th, 2007, 09:43 PM
Come on out, we'd love to have you.

We have tons of family and friends in the Denver area, so it's a definite possibility! xnodx xnodx