PDA

View Full Version : Be very careful...

ezgriz51
November 17th, 2007, 11:48 PM
I think Eastern Washington is coming. Ya'all should be aware, and careful. I know the Big Sky Conference is a very very bad conference, but this is a very very good team! Congrats, Eagles. Represent!

uofmman1122
November 17th, 2007, 11:56 PM
I think Eastern Washington is coming. Ya'all should be aware, and careful. I know the Big Sky Conference is a very very bad conference, but this is a very very good team! Congrats, Eagles. Represent!Werd, yo. xcoolx

I certainly hope we don't have to play them again.

OldTiredGriz
November 17th, 2007, 11:59 PM
Same here, I'm hoping that EWU is not in our side of the bracket....but then again, as I look up and down the playoff teams, I just have to mutter to myself and shake my head....I see 12 or 13 teams that could go all the way...

Bronco
November 18th, 2007, 12:02 AM
I wouldn't worry about EWU.
I'd look ahead at film on the next team that you might play.

Appaholic
November 18th, 2007, 12:04 AM
Same here, I'm hoping that EWU is not in our side of the bracket....but then again, as I look up and down the playoff teams, I just have to mutter to myself and shake my head....I see 12 or 13 teams that could go all the way...

So true.....very stout field this year.......

Grizaholic17
November 18th, 2007, 12:05 AM
Eastern is definitely a good team. I won't hype them up too much though. I will leave it as they are able to beat any team they face.

Chi Panther
November 18th, 2007, 12:07 AM
Same could be said for SIU....especially if they don't get a Seed....

JTCowboy
November 18th, 2007, 06:36 AM
I think Eastern Washington is coming. Ya'all should be aware, and careful. I know the Big Sky Conference is a very very bad conference, but this is a very very good team! Congrats, Eagles. Represent!

No one, including the seeds, will be safe in the first round. There will be no weak teams in this years playoff. Some team may lay an egg and have a bad game but nobody looks weak.xcoffeex

appfan2008
November 18th, 2007, 07:43 AM
im worried about a number of teams in the field this year and i just hope we dont play any of them in the first round

...btw... you can send ewu to boone!