November 17th, 2007, 08:04 PM
First time in school history!

11-0

Seawolf97
November 17th, 2007, 08:08 PM
Cant ask for more- Congratulations on a PERFECT SEASONxthumbsupx

HI54UNI
November 17th, 2007, 08:08 PM
1st Gateway Conference team to have an undefeated regular season in 23 years! xthumbsupx

Grizaholic17
November 17th, 2007, 08:09 PM
1st Gateway Conference team to have an undefeated regular season in 23 years! xthumbsupx

CONGRATS TO UNI! I hope we meet in the playoffs/maybe NC if possible! You deserve every bit of that undefeated record. Great job.

griz_fan_in_SanDiego
November 17th, 2007, 08:12 PM
Congrats UNI! Great record for a great team...hopefully we'll see ya in the playoffs

Mountain Panther
November 17th, 2007, 08:12 PM
Congrats UNI! Great record for a great team...hopefully we'll see ya in the playoffs

I'm going to say this for about the 10th time....I want Panthers vs. Griz in Chatty! Got a looooooooong way to go though.

GreatAppSt
November 17th, 2007, 08:13 PM

11-0

"Purfec"
http://www.tmsdancer.com/kenfans/katsumoto_sakura1_resize.jpg

xbowx

Grizaholic17
November 17th, 2007, 08:13 PM
I'm going to say this for about the 10th time....I want Panthers vs. Griz in Chatty! Got a looooooooong way to go though.

and a lot of tough opponentsxthumbsupx

Sam Adams
November 17th, 2007, 08:16 PM
Congrats to the Panthers for running the regular season table !! Hope to see you in Chatty.

Khan4Cats
November 17th, 2007, 08:24 PM
Why does everyone say they hope to see us in Chatty?

Doesn't anyone want to come over to our house to play????

lizrdgizrd
November 17th, 2007, 08:26 PM
Nice job, UNI! We'd love to beat you again in Chatty. xsmiley_wix

FCS Preview
November 17th, 2007, 08:27 PM
And with the NDSU loss, there's no doubt who should be #1 in the final regular season poll.

Congrats UNI.

Grizaholic17
November 17th, 2007, 08:27 PM

no one would want to travel dumby. Are you trying to morph this thread into a "everyone is scared to go to that UNI dome?" Because no one is scared, they would just rather make it to the NC to meet you.

GreatAppSt
November 17th, 2007, 08:29 PM

It wouldn't be as much fun whoopin that azz in front of your homeys.xnodx

Grizaholic17
November 17th, 2007, 08:30 PM
It wouldn't be as much fun whoopin that azz in front of your homeys.xnodx

you wishxsmiley_wix :p

Mountain Panther
November 17th, 2007, 08:31 PM
no one would want to travel dumby. Are you trying to morph this thread into a "everyone is scared to go to that UNI dome?" Because no one is scared, they would just rather make it to the NC to meet you.

Sloooooooooooow down Holic. That was light hearted sarcasm. He's not "morphing" it into anything else.

Khan4Cats
November 17th, 2007, 08:34 PM

Learn to take it as a joke, jerk. Note the extra question marks.

It looks like Montana and UNI will probably get the top two seeds, so we won't meet til Chatty. I realize everyone wants to make it to Chatty, well maybe not the Griz, they would have to leave their friendly confines and strain their athletic budget to actually travel.xrolleyesx

Grizaholic17
November 17th, 2007, 08:35 PM
Sloooooooooooow down Holic. That was light hearted sarcasm. He's not "morphing" it into anything else.

sorry sorry. IT's what it sounded like to me. :o

GreatAppSt
November 17th, 2007, 08:37 PM
they would have to leave their friendly confines and strain their athletic budget to actually travel.xrolleyesx

Sshhh don't tell the Griz AD they might have to travel until the week before they do. He may stroke out.xwhistlex

proasu89
November 17th, 2007, 08:37 PM
Congrats to the Panther's. Great Season

BearsCountry
November 17th, 2007, 08:39 PM

See you in Cedar Falls next year. :)

Grizaholic17
November 17th, 2007, 08:40 PM
Learn to take it as a joke, jerk. Note the extra question marks.

It looks like Montana and UNI will probably get the top two seeds, so we won't meet til Chatty. I realize everyone wants to make it to Chatty, well maybe not the Griz, they would have to leave their friendly confines and strain their athletic budget to actually travel.xrolleyesx

Extra Question Marks???

JackTwice
November 17th, 2007, 08:55 PM
Congrats to UNI. Now the job is to finish undefeated. I'll be cheering you on.

igo4uni
November 17th, 2007, 09:00 PM
Congrats to UNI. Now the job is to finish undefeated. I'll be cheering you on.

thanks.

Gil Dobie
November 17th, 2007, 09:25 PM
Congrats UNI on a perfect "11" season xthumbsupx

Listened to the announcers on the radio on my Fargo to St Paul trip tonight.

igo4uni
November 17th, 2007, 09:27 PM
Congrats UNI on a perfect "11" season xthumbsupx

Listened to the announcers on the radio on my Fargo to St Paul trip tonight.

satellite radio??

Purple For Life
November 17th, 2007, 09:28 PM
satellite radio??
No, it's winter and night, so KXEL would have been blowing well up into Canada.

Pantherpower
November 17th, 2007, 09:30 PM
"Purfec"
http://www.tmsdancer.com/kenfans/katsumoto_sakura1_resize.jpg

xbowx

Nice photo, GreatApp.:) Great movie and soundtrack. Katzumoto was a badass!

ASUG8
November 17th, 2007, 09:37 PM
Congrats UNI - sortof good luck in the playoffs, but I mean that in the best possible way...uh...well.....xsmiley_wix

go Apps!

Squealofthepig
November 17th, 2007, 09:39 PM
Grats on a perfect season, and good luck in the playoffs!

igo4uni
November 17th, 2007, 09:41 PM

It's still Fall!!!!!!!!!xcoolx xcoolx xcoolx xcoolx xcoolx :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Good point.........KXEL is a 50,000 watt blowtorch!!

grizbeer
November 17th, 2007, 09:57 PM
Congrats on the perfect regular season - it is always tough to do no matter what conference you play in, and an undefeated Gateway season is a great accomplishment for UNI.

Gil Dobie
November 17th, 2007, 10:02 PM

All the way from Fargo to St Paul. Some static zones, but pretty good reception all the way down I-94.

Purple For Life
November 17th, 2007, 11:07 PM
It's still Fall!!!!!!!!!xcoolx xcoolx xcoolx xcoolx xcoolx :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Good point.........KXEL is a 50,000 watt blowtorch!!

Well it's too damn cold for me already...I hate the thought of winter.

And yeah...they stretch into Canada, out west almost to Mountain Panther's range, and very far east. I had a caller from upper New York call one night ecstatic that he could hear the game!

The blowtorch is pretty cool. 1540 on your AM dial, folks. If I can find my old coverage map from when I worked there, I'll throw it up for all to see.

igo4uni
November 17th, 2007, 11:11 PM

And yeah...they stretch into Canada, out west almost to Mountain Panther's range, and very far east. I had a caller from upper New York call one night ecstatic that he could hear the game!

The blowtorch is pretty cool. 1540 on your AM dial, folks. If I can find my old coverage map from when I worked there, I'll throw it up for all to see.

You're my kinda girl, PFL.........Does your BF appreciate you??

Cap'n Cat
November 17th, 2007, 11:13 PM

"I think the only thing I might love more than you is Cap'n Cat." --Me, to my boyfriend after the MSU win

xthumbsupx

igo4uni
November 17th, 2007, 11:16 PM
"I think the only thing I might love more than you is Cap'n Cat." --Me, to my boyfriend after the MSU win

xthumbsupx

She's mine, Cappy.............back off!!

Purple For Life
November 17th, 2007, 11:20 PM
Well, that was a lot quicker than I expected...I remembered I'd scanned it some time ago.

Here's a link to the pic:
http://pics.livejournal.com/rawbery79/pic/007p9egw

ETA: Oh, you two. Stop fighting! Or don't, yanno, whatever. xpopcornx

Purple For Life
November 17th, 2007, 11:24 PM
You're my kinda girl, PFL.........Does your BF appreciate you??

Yes, for all my flaws (of which there are some!) we get along pretty splendidly and he does indeed appreciate my love of football and of radio (no other couple I know would spend over two hours DXing!) PS to the Cap'n--we also love the same Beatle--Paul. xthumbsupx

Cap'n Cat
November 17th, 2007, 11:25 PM
Yes, for all my flaws (of which there are some!) we get along pretty splendidly and he does indeed appreciate my love of football! PS to the Cap'n--we also love the same Beatle--Paul. xthumbsupx

Paul McCartney was grossly overrated.

igo4uni
November 17th, 2007, 11:26 PM
[QUOTE=Purple For Life;747585]Yes, for all my flaws (of which there are some!) we get along pretty splendidly and he does indeed appreciate my love of football and of radio (no other couple I know would spend over two hours DXing!) /QUOTE]

Crap..........oh well.

Purple For Life
November 18th, 2007, 07:04 AM
Paul McCartney was grossly overrated.

See, that's why it wouldn't work. My ex liked John and well...he's my ex. (for many more reasons than that, but still...)

Purple For Life
November 18th, 2007, 07:05 AM
Yes, for all my flaws (of which there are some!) we get along pretty splendidly and he does indeed appreciate my love of football and of radio (no other couple I know would spend over two hours DXing!)

Crap..........oh well.

Hey, it's all good...if something changes, I'll say something. I can't see it, but then again, like the commercial says, "life comes at you fast".

Killtoppers90
November 18th, 2007, 07:17 AM
Congrats UNI! I know just how difficult it is to run through the Gateway and for you guys to do it without posting a loss is remarkable! GREAT JOB PANTHERS! Good luck in the playoffs!

blueballs
November 18th, 2007, 08:59 AM
Congratulations to UNI!!! 11-0-0 is a heckuva accomplishment, especially in your league and including a BCS win.

Big ups to y'all!!!xbowx

DB_Atlantic10
November 18th, 2007, 09:10 AM

11-0 Man it sucks going into the play-offs as 11-0...sometimes that one loss is all thats needed to wake a good team up....now they have to win..... I'm not sure of the record, but how many teams have ran the table in FCS history?

Purple For Life
November 18th, 2007, 09:17 AM
Man it sucks going into the play-offs as 11-0...sometimes that one loss is all thats needed to wake a good team up....now they have to win..... I'm not sure of the record, but how many teams have ran the table in FCS history?

I think this team is a lot more focused than most people give them credit for.

D1B
November 18th, 2007, 10:00 AM
I think this team is a lot more focused than most people give them credit for.

Spot on. Farley has those kids on a mission. They've been to the dance recently.

Losses can expose weaknesses.