PDA

View Full Version : If UD Makes the Playoffs, a Big "Thank You" Owed to DSU?

SunCoastBlueHen
November 17th, 2007, 06:04 PM
First of all, I don't think the Hens should be in the playoffs. If they do make the field, however, I think they will be aided by the much anticipated matchup between the Hens and the Hornets. UD has never agreed to a game with Del. St., but Del St. helps them back into the playoffs. Kind of ironic, no?

LehighFan11
November 17th, 2007, 06:08 PM
Delaware deserves to get in wins v. JMU and Navy plus that close 5 OT game v. Richmond gets them in

LEHIGH61
November 17th, 2007, 06:35 PM
Delaware-Richmond -an overtime game that should not have been an overtime game.

ChickenMan
November 17th, 2007, 06:47 PM
Delaware deserves to get in wins v. JMU and Navy plus that close 5 OT game v. Richmond gets them in

UD may get in.. but I can NOT say they 'deserve' to be there... xsmhx

UMass922
November 17th, 2007, 06:48 PM

If they have one of the eight best at-large resumes--and of course they will--then they deserve to be in, period.

RationalGriz
November 17th, 2007, 06:48 PM

Even with the loss today, I doubt there are 8 teams better than Delaware when looking at the at-large candidates

hebmskebm
November 17th, 2007, 06:49 PM
is their any chance that UD-DSU still happens, but at Del. State? Conference quality aside, I really cant see an 8 win team hosting a 10 win team.

Old Cage
November 17th, 2007, 06:49 PM
With CAA co-champs UMass and Richmond getting home games, aren't the odds strong that any other CAA teams hit the road?

RationalGriz
November 17th, 2007, 06:51 PM
With CAA co-champs UMass and Richmond getting home games, aren't the odds strong that any other CAA teams hit the road?

I would think JMU is on the road for sure, but I would think that Delaware could be at home also.