PDA

View Full Version : Congrats on another great season NDSU

DuckDuckGriz
November 17th, 2007, 04:53 PM
This was coming win or lose. You guys once again stepped up to the challenge this year and even smacked around a couple FBS teams on the way. Can't wait to see you in the bracket (well that's not totally true). Congrats.

SeattleGriz
November 17th, 2007, 04:56 PM
Amen to what DDG said.

My most heartfelt welcome to full FCS membership - no more double secret probation.

You guys rocked the house for FCS this year!

By the way, not to leave anyone out. Welcome SDSU, you are also most truly welcome and have done a fantastic job this season.

FCS is much better with the both of you.

westdakotabison
November 17th, 2007, 04:57 PM
Thanks! Looking forward to being allowed to play with the big kids!

Zoo
November 17th, 2007, 04:58 PM
Congrats to North Dakota State, as well as South Dakota State. :D

da_Bison
November 17th, 2007, 04:59 PM
Thanks guys, and congrats on your win today and good luck to the Griz in the Playoffs

Go Bison
November 17th, 2007, 04:59 PM
This was coming win or lose. You guys once again stepped up to the challenge this year and even smacked around a couple FBS teams on the way. Can't wait to see you in the bracket (well that's not totally true). Congrats.

Thanks! Nice post! To be 20-2 the last two seasons is pretty darn good at any level, and I am proud of the Bison. Both NDSU and SDSU are now through their transition and we can look forward to the Gateway and chances at the playoffs. This is when it will really get to be fun.

As much as I don't like to see the Bison lose, at least now there won't be any silly Bowl game talk.

westdakotabison
November 17th, 2007, 05:03 PM
As much as I don't like to see the Bison lose, at least now there won't be any silly Bowl game talk.

I agree. The talk from some of our fans was embarrasing

DuckDuckGriz
November 17th, 2007, 05:04 PM

I don't blame them. An undefeated record would have left anyone yearning for something to play for.

BisonBacker
November 17th, 2007, 05:07 PM
Thanks for the comments guys and I'm looking forward to next year.

Grizaholic17
November 17th, 2007, 05:08 PM
I don't blame them. An undefeated record would have left anyone yearning for something to play for.

yeah, i would be p.o. if we went undefeated without post season play. Great work NDSU. I hope we play ya next year!

DuckDuckGriz
November 17th, 2007, 11:34 PM
I gotta bump this. The Bison need extra props tonight.

Dontcha know.

NDSUFREAK
November 17th, 2007, 11:35 PM
TRANSITION IS OVER!!!! PLAYOFFS NEXT YEAR!!!! xlolx xlolx

griz_fan_in_SanDiego
November 17th, 2007, 11:39 PM
I agree Great Season! xthumbsupx The Gateway is definately going to be interesting next year.

Appaholic
November 18th, 2007, 12:43 AM
Welcome to full privileges.......you've definitely earned....xthumbsupx

KiddBrewer
November 18th, 2007, 12:45 AM
definately good job out of your boys these last couple years.....the whole FCS nation has a new team to worry bout come playoff time next year...

HensRock
November 18th, 2007, 12:57 AM
Thanks! Looking forward to being allowed to play with the big kids!

Ho Ho! "Honors and Benefits", already at the age of nine!
http://media.npr.org/programs/atc/features/2006/nov/ralph_200.jpg

Congrats NDSU and SDSU

RadMann
November 18th, 2007, 01:00 AM
Great season. Very good football and great fans here on AGS! Congrats!

Dome fan
November 18th, 2007, 01:48 AM
Amen to what DDG said.

My most heartfelt welcome to full FCS membership - no more double secret probation.

You guys rocked the house for FCS this year!

By the way, not to leave anyone out. Welcome SDSU, you are also most truly welcome and have done a fantastic job this season.

FCS is much better with the both of you.

Next year I am rooting for our newest conf members less we meet on the field!

NDSUFREAK
November 18th, 2007, 02:29 AM
Next year I am rooting for our newest conf members less we meet on the field!

gateway domination...BISON fans are already planning for the trip to Iowa next season so lets make it loud in the UNI Dome and we'll welcome you to the FFD the year after that!

D1B
November 18th, 2007, 09:43 AM

It shouldn't be. Every one of these other knuckleheads would have been saying the same stuff had their team been in a similar situation.xnodx

You are one of the top 5 teams in the nation. FCS always prides itself on inclusion, so it should have instituted a rule that allows transition teams to enter the playoffs if they're ranked in the top 5 or 10 - a long time ago.

Well so be it. Congrats to you and your outstanding program. It will not be fun dealing with you in the Gateway. But we don't play the game, so it certainly will be fun partying with you at the tailgaters. Good folk up there.