PDA

View Full Version : Patriot League 2 Atlantic13 0

lugo02
September 10th, 2005, 03:10 PM
3-0 by the end of the day?

blur2005
September 10th, 2005, 03:54 PM
3-0 by the end of the day?
I think that would involve Lehigh beating Delaware, which I don't think will happen.

TheValleyRaider
September 10th, 2005, 04:01 PM
Yes, it would involve Lehigh beating Delaware, which is a distinct possibility. Sure I may be something of a PL homer, but Lehigh's no pushover, and is fully capable of beating UD tonight. Should be a great one, and here's hoping to a 3-0 day for us "Patsy" Leaguers xprost2x

blur2005
September 10th, 2005, 04:09 PM
Before you Patriot Leaguers go nuts, notice the Fordham score. Duquesne smacked them.

colgate13
September 10th, 2005, 06:07 PM
Before you Patriot Leaguers go nuts, notice the Fordham score. Duquesne smacked them.

blur - Duquesne is no pushover. They are a PL level team; the class of the mid-majors.

MU Alum
September 11th, 2005, 09:28 AM
Colgate13 how do you speak so highly of Duquesne, but take shots at Monmuth every chance you get. Duquesne has a great program but Monmouth is right their with them. It seems you always say you wont give Georgetown respect because they lost to Monmouth the last two years and always put down Monmouth in posts, but when Fordham gets beaten by Duquesne, they are the class of the mid-majors. Duquesne over the past two seasons - 15 wins (I believe) and the Sports Network Cup in 03; Monmouth over the last 2 years - 20 wins and the Sports Network Cup on 04. When we played each other in 03 Duquesne won 12-10 at Duquesne in a very competitive game. Im just wondering what your problem with MU is?

Lehigh Football Nation
September 11th, 2005, 10:48 AM
Monmouth is good. I have little doubt they could beat the lower echelon of our league, some maybe quite handily. They gave us a real scare, so think of what they could do to Bucknell, a team that lost to Stony Brook.

Go...gate
September 11th, 2005, 02:07 PM
Agreed as to Monmouth. Anyone in NY/NJ metro area knows they have a fine program and could challenge any PL team, and beat several of them. Like Duquesne, Albany, CCSU, Marist and Stony Brook (sounds like a good conference) they are taking the development of their FB program seriously and the result is much more 1-AA parity.

colgate13
September 11th, 2005, 06:10 PM
Im just wondering what your problem with MU is?

I am sorry if it comes across as if I have a problem with Monmouth. I don't. They are a fine mid-major program and making strides.

My sole problem was the attitude that Monmouth can/will take down Lehigh, etc. I don't hear that from Duquense fans. They just win.

I'll try and be more clear about my feelings next time. The NEC is doing great this year and showing that they belong on the same field as the rest of I-AA.