PDA

View Full Version : Richmond - Lafayette

RadMann
September 10th, 2005, 12:52 PM
Richmond vs. Lafayette is on TV here at home (I'm inside doing some painting). Lafayette had the ball on the Richmond 1 but was unable to get the ball in on three plays as Richmond holds.

Score is 0 - 0 with 11:30 left in the second quarter....

RadMann
September 10th, 2005, 12:59 PM
Lafayette nearly gets a safety on the ensuing Richmond drive from their one yard line. Richmond punts, and Lafayette scores after a short drive.

Score Lafayette 7 - Richmond 0

DTSpider
September 10th, 2005, 01:01 PM
Yeah, tough going so far. Richmond took the first drive all the way down the Lafayette 6 before missing a 27 yard field goal. Offense isn't helping the defense.

DTSpider
September 10th, 2005, 01:30 PM
Richmond missed another field goal as the first half expires after a solid two minute drill.

Lafayette holds onto the 7-0 lead.

RadMann
September 10th, 2005, 02:10 PM
Richmond missed another FG. Looked like a bad snap/hold caused this one to be missed. Still 7 - 0 Lafayette.

DTSpider
September 10th, 2005, 02:43 PM
Radmann could you see the dropped pass by Richmond on TV? The announcers made it sound like it hit the receiver right in the hands in stride and would have been a sure TD if caught.

INT by Lafayette at the Richmond 26 spells the end of the game. No way Richmond can score twice.

RadMann
September 10th, 2005, 04:10 PM
DTSpider: I missed a good bit of the second half getting my project done.... Missed that play.