PDA

View Full Version : Lets Go UMass!

BDKJMU
November 10th, 2007, 12:13 PM
I have argued that the CAA can and should (if 5 teams other than Hofstra go 8-3 or better (of if 4 go 8-3 and Hofstra goes 9-2)). Others have said no chance. So the the sake of arguement lets assume that only 4 CAA teams will get in period. (Please lets not start another debate on this now- thats not the intention of this post!)

I have argued that an 8-3/6-2 JMU can and should get in over an 8-3/5-3 UNH where JMU won head to head. Others have said maybe not so pointing out UNH would have 3 "quality wins" vs JMU's one. For the sake of arguement lets just for right now assume worst case for JMU- that an 8-3 UNH would get in over an 8-3 JMU. (Please lets not start another debate on this now- thats not the intention of this post!)

I have picked Northeastern to upset Hofstra today. But lets assume Hofstra beats Northeastern today. What does that mean? It would mean UMass under those conditions would have to beat UNH and Hofstra for JMU to get in. JMU fans need to be UMass fans!!!

LET's Go UMass!!!!!! :) :) :) Middle of 2nd qtr 10-0 UMass! :) :) :) Lets Go UMass!!!!

Middle of 2nd qtr. Northeastern 21, Hofstra 14. :) :) :) Lets go Northeastern!!!!

JMUSaxMRD
November 10th, 2007, 12:21 PM
I am on UMass's side, also on Delaware's side, and Northeastern's side, oh and JMU's too!