PDA

View Full Version : Montana's fans take the cake.

Ronbo
September 9th, 2005, 11:25 AM
I don't know what happened between Georgia Southern's fans and the Georgia fans last year, nobody let us know. But... there's a smackfest going on between Oregon and Montana on the eGriz.com and Duck boards.

It's pretty hilarious and the Duck fans are furious that we have such gumption. :D :D :D

Ivytalk
September 9th, 2005, 11:41 AM
Great! Let the Griz teach those tree-huggers a lesson!!

NDSU_grad
September 9th, 2005, 11:43 AM
Hehe, it kind of reminds me of the week leading up to the NDSU-Montana in 03 when some brash Bison fans were predicting an upset. Maybe you guys could do to Oregon what NDSU did to you.

DuckDuckGriz
September 9th, 2005, 12:31 PM
Hehe, it kind of reminds me of the week leading up to the NDSU-Montana in 03 when some brash Bison fans were predicting an upset. Maybe you guys could do to Oregon what NDSU did to you.

:o :o :o ..............Yeah.................... :o :o :o :o

TulsaBobcat
September 9th, 2005, 12:41 PM
Ivytalk,

It will be a battle for tree hugger supremacy! :D

putter
September 9th, 2005, 12:46 PM
If we could just get rid of the eastern trust fund babies then we would have no tree-huggers!! ;)

JALMOND
September 9th, 2005, 01:05 PM
Half the battle is confidence. You go into Autzen hoping for a good showing and you'll get killed. You go in with confidence and, well Oregon played to the level of their opponents all last year. The new spread offense has not won over many people after seeing it against Houston (Clemons got more carries and more yards than Whitehead). You can bet that, if the Griz can stop it, the game will be a lot closer and more Ducks boosters will be calling for a change.

Ducks looking for an "easy" game, but I don't think it will be too "easy.