PDA

View Full Version : Montana @ Idaho State...

Tod
November 7th, 2007, 05:49 PM
Anybody else going? Any tailgate info?

:) :) :) :)

Grizaholic17
November 7th, 2007, 05:51 PM

Have you not been there before? As I recall there are a ton of griz tailgates scattered outside.

montanafan
November 7th, 2007, 05:52 PM

Sorry, I am going to hunting camp this weekend. Have fun down in Pokeafellow, Imaho, watching the Griz take care of business.

xpeacex

Tod
November 7th, 2007, 06:01 PM
I've never been there. I'd assume that there would be some Griz tailgates, but I was trying to get an invite. :o :o :o :o

My motel is right across the street from Holt. xthumbsupx

Peems
November 7th, 2007, 06:10 PM
Cheer loud Tod, I'll be watching in from Helena.

SeattleGriz
November 7th, 2007, 06:52 PM
I've never been there. I'd assume that there would be some Griz tailgates, but I was trying to get an invite. :o :o :o :o

My motel is right across the street from Holt. xthumbsupx

You can always count on some Griz Association to have a tailgate at the party if you can't find some AGS'ers.

SeattleGriz
November 7th, 2007, 08:15 PM

Here is a link to the Alumni Association tailgate if you can't find one.

https://www.umontanaalumni.org/index.asp/fuseaction/events.detail/ID/89C49E56-40D0-4E56-A59A-A735A87F6A2B/DateVal/11_7_2007

nevadagriz
November 7th, 2007, 09:45 PM
I will be there with my wife and three kids. meeeting my parents and sister and her family should be a good time, did the same thing last year in ogden. Would like to meet some of you if I get the chance.

Tod
November 8th, 2007, 02:08 AM
I will be there with my wife and three kids. meeeting my parents and sister and her family should be a good time, did the same thing last year in ogden. Would like to meet some of you if I get the chance.

No thanks. Can't stand your kids. :D :D :D :D :D ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Just kidding, of course! xlolx xlolx xlolx

Let me know the whats, whens and wheres and It'd be great to meet up!

We're pretty much open. Hope to be in town by about noon and kill a few beers before (and after) the game.

xthumbsupx xthumbsupx

Cap'n Cat
November 8th, 2007, 09:56 AM
That barn at Idaho State is Cap'n Cat's top I-AA candidate for stadium refurbishing.

Looks like a dark high school stadium.

DuckDuckGriz
November 8th, 2007, 09:58 AM
Sounds like a good time - I've actually never been to a game in Pocatello...The only Big Sky venue I haven't seen a game in. From what I hear I'm not missing much.

GrizFanStuckInUtah
November 8th, 2007, 10:11 AM
I'll be making the 3hr drive to see the Griz play. I always try and catch them once a year even though I now live in Utah. I either catch them in Ogden or catch a playoff game at Thanksgiving. I decided I would go catch a game in Poki this time and see what it is like. Lets make this more like a home game for the Griz than a road trip :D

putter
November 8th, 2007, 10:28 AM
That barn at Idaho State is Cap'n Cat's top I-AA candidate for stadium refurbishing.

And by refrubish you mean dynamite to the ground? xnodx Heck they could play in the parking lot and it would be a softer surface than what they have on the inside of Holt.

ncbears
November 8th, 2007, 10:58 AM
Sounds like a good time - I've actually never been to a game in Pocatello...The only Big Sky venue I haven't seen a game in. From what I hear I'm not missing much.

You've been to Nottingham??

grzftbl
November 8th, 2007, 11:43 AM

That in the BSC?xsmiley_wix Oh wait, ask MSU.:D

AZGrizFan
November 8th, 2007, 05:11 PM
No thanks. Can't stand your kids. :D :D :D :D :D ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Just kidding, of course! xlolx xlolx xlolx

Let me know the whats, whens and wheres and It'd be great to meet up!

We're pretty much open. Hope to be in town by about noon and kill a few beers before (and after) the game.

xthumbsupx xthumbsupx

You gonna stand up NevadaGriz like you did me 2 years ago, bitch? xmadx xmadx xmadx

griz_fan_in_SanDiego
November 8th, 2007, 05:15 PM
The closest Big Sky Venues for me are Sacramento and Flagstaff...both 7-8 hours :( :( :( :( xbawlingx xbawlingx xbawlingx

DuckDuckGriz
November 8th, 2007, 05:15 PM

Yes, but while they were still DII.

While it was not bad all I can say is Greeley smells really really bad at times.

WyomingGrizFan
November 9th, 2007, 04:07 AM
'Cap'n Cat,' did you know that Holt Arena is the very first domed stadium for an American College?...at least, that's what tell me on their university athletic site. I don't know if that's something to be proud of or not.

But that Reed Gymnasium,..huh, yeah, right...my high school gym was constructed the same way. I hate it when they have walls right behind the baskets; what if someone goes for a layup on a fastbreak?..smash, right into the wall; got to be careful. Idaho State has a seating capacity of 3,000 for its basketball games and they sit on the length of the court, not any seating accommodations on the ends whatsoever. Really a bad design.

Go Griz!!!!

Tod
November 9th, 2007, 04:21 AM
You gonna stand up NevadaGriz like you did me 2 years ago, bitch? xmadx xmadx xmadx

Probably. :)

;)

Tod
November 9th, 2007, 04:22 AM

I'm pretty laid back and easy to please. I'll probably love it! xthumbsupx

Tod
November 9th, 2007, 04:29 AM
I'm just going to mosey over and steal beer and **** like that. Hopefully, it'll be from Griz fans who will forgive me for some reason.

Good luck to all on Saturday! My only regret is that I won't know all of the scores for awhile.

If anybody is still interested and will be there, I look like a morph of these guys:

http://www.pbs.org/wttw/soundstage/mmcdonald/images/gallery-main-1.jpg

Except they made me shave...xmadx

http://images.businessweek.com/ss/06/08/personal_reflections/image/02_richard_branson.jpg

'cept I'm even uglier.

But you'll know me if you see me. :)

GrizFanStuckInUtah
November 9th, 2007, 04:08 PM
I am going to make it and take my newest cheerleader to the game :)