PDA

View Full Version : National Championship Tickets?

ball21
November 6th, 2007, 09:01 AM
How many people have already bought pre-sale National Championship Tickets for Chattanooga, Tenn? If my team doesn't make it and your team does let me know I got some good tickets just for you !!!

Good luck to all teams these next couple of weeks and in the playoffs!

xcoolx xrotatehx xlolx

Ronbo
November 6th, 2007, 09:06 AM
Got 6 on the 50 yard line. xnodx

KAUMASS
November 6th, 2007, 09:31 AM
Got 3 on the 45 yd line.

PantherRob82
November 6th, 2007, 09:35 AM
We didn't buy yet, because if we make it there are 5-6 of us going, if we don't only 2 of us plan to go.

Mountaineer#96
November 6th, 2007, 09:46 AM
got 4 between the 45 and the 50 lower part of the second level.......nice seats. If we don't make it I'll sell two of them.

nwFL Griz
November 6th, 2007, 10:02 AM
If the Griz make it, I would like to put in a request for one or two, if someone will part with them. :)

uofmman1122
November 6th, 2007, 11:40 AM
I'd definitely be willing to buy one or two from someone if the Griz make it. Only problem is getting there. Anybody busing or caravaning from Missoula? xlolx
A plane ticket is a little too expensive for this College Student. xbawlingx

texcap
November 6th, 2007, 11:41 AM
I got a total of four; two on each side (about the 45 yard line on the visitor side and the 40 yard line on the home side). I will use two and get rid of the other two, it just depends on who gets there as to which two I will use.

Mountaineer#96
November 6th, 2007, 12:29 PM
If the Griz make it, I would like to put in a request for one or two, if someone will part with them. :)
Bidding on this item binds you into a legal contract.........xlolx if the Griz get in I'll set you up. Just PM me and we can work out some details when the time comes.

AZGrizFan
November 6th, 2007, 12:54 PM
I've got 4 on the 45 yard line, lower section, row 14, I think. xnodx xnodx

ball21
November 6th, 2007, 03:00 PM
I might have some to sell too. .I got 6 on the home side and 6 on the visitor's side (front row about the 30 yd right behind the bench !! : )
All depends on who is playing!!

If my team doesn't make, I will have some to sell and might even have some extra hotles rooms to get rid of too.. Tickets/ Hotel room in downtown what else can u ask for !!

Keep this post!