PDA

View Full Version : Better luck next time

TokyoGriz
November 4th, 2007, 01:19 AM
B]Sorry to dissapoint ya Charles Burton,[/B]

xlolx xrotatehx xlolx xrotatehx xlolx xwhistlex xlolx xwhistlex xlolx xthumbsupx

Article link form CSN
Link http://www.collegesportingnews.com/article.asp?articleid=88694

Portland State over No. 4 Montana
I never thought I壇 be as fond of Jerry Glanville as I am today. Sure, his defense couldn稚 stop Little Bo Beep last weekend in a record-shattering 73-67 loss to Weber State, but that didn稚 stop him from coming to the press conference this week and electrifying the place. "Hope all the fans in Montana come to the parking lot and get good and drunk and boo us good," Glanville quipped, instantly making him an object of hate in the Treasure State. Folks may not truly understand how much Jerry Glanville wants to be booed early and often in Washington-Grizzly stadium, and how much effort he has put into trying to upend the Griz ・rumor has it he痴 spent one practice a week devoted to beating Montana. In a disappointing inaugural season for the 2-6 Vikings, he痴 trying to make a rivalry for the ages between Montana and Portland State, and he will not back down against Bobby Hauck (who said in the same press conference, 滴ere we are, Jerry!・, runningback Lex Hilliard, defensive end Kroy Biermann, or anybody. This is Portland State痴, and Jerry Glanville痴, Super Bowl ・to ruin the Griz・perfect season. I just get the funny feeling that something is going to click for the Vikings defensively this weekend, and that they will pull off the upset. Is it because I like coach Glanville, and was impressed by the Vikings・true freshman quarterback, Drew Hubel, last weekend? Maybe so, but I知 with Elvis on this one.
摘lvis has Left The Building・With The Win・35, 鏑et Me Be Portland State痴・ Teddybear

Real Score Montana 34 PSU 31

TokyoGriz
November 4th, 2007, 01:22 AM
oops computer added some Japanese Kanji in there, but think ya get the jist of the article.

AZGrizFan
November 4th, 2007, 01:25 AM
no matter how hard these writers try, they just can't seem to will away the Griz's undefeated season... xlolx xlolx xlolx

LakeGriz
November 4th, 2007, 01:32 AM
Gutless Glanville ducked the post-game news conference.

AZGrizFan
November 4th, 2007, 01:34 AM
Gutless Glanville ducked the post-game news conference.

wh...wh...what?

You mean the man of so many words was left speechless?

WAFJ. xsmhx xsmhx xsmhx xsmhx xsmhx xsmhx xrolleyesx xrolleyesx xrolleyesx xrolleyesx

Griz0383
November 4th, 2007, 10:06 AM
Jerry's made no bones that his focus was Montana and has been preparing for the Griz since his first day on the job. I give him credit for his honesty about PSU's preperation and focus for this single game and I can imagine the devistation he must have felt as the reality set in! Griz win!

grizzpaw
November 4th, 2007, 10:11 AM
no he asked if "you want to talk come to the locker room. and you could talk to any player" is what i was told!xpeacex