PDA

View Full Version : Great Effort by Northwestern State

JohnStOnge
November 3rd, 2007, 04:34 PM
Ole Miss wins 38-31 after the Demons outgain the Rebels 505 to 391 in total yards and notch 26 first downs to Ole Miss' 16. They did have a -2 in the turnover margin stat but great effort that, to me at least, was totally unexpected. Too bad they didn't get over the top.

TexasTerror
November 3rd, 2007, 04:39 PM
Great job by Northwestern State...

Was not expecting that kind of result, but the Demons apparently came to play. Too bad they could not pick up a win and I bet the Rebs aren't happy that an FCS school hung with them...

SeattleGriz
November 3rd, 2007, 04:40 PM

Was not expecting that kind of result, but the Demons apparently came to play. Too bad they could not pick up a win and I bet the Rebs aren't happy that an FCS school hung with them...

A down this year FCS team as well.

Seat16Demon
November 3rd, 2007, 05:02 PM
What can you say? To quote Forrest: The Demons are like a box of chocolates! You never know what you're going to get (My apologies to the writers and producers of Forrest Gump). One week they look like they don't know how to tie their shoes and the next they look like they are ready to pull an App State @ Michigan (well, not quite that good!).xsmiley_wix

Zoo
November 3rd, 2007, 06:52 PM

I double that, great effort.