PDA

View Full Version : Glanville on the stadium and fans.

Ronbo
November 1st, 2007, 12:01 PM
At the Coaches Big Sky news conference.

"I can't wait to play in that stadium."

"The Team is well coached, the QB can play, the RB can play, the kicker can kick, wow, who else would you rather be playing? Where else would you rather be going? I've never been in the stadium and can't wait to get in the stadium."

"Hope they stand as one and boo us good as we come out."

"Hope all the fans in Montana come to the parking lot and get good and drunk and boo us good. Then it might motivate us and we'll play good."

appfan2008
November 1st, 2007, 12:08 PM
he aint seen nothing yet and i dont think he has any idea about what is gonna get him... give em hell montana!

Grizzaholic
November 1st, 2007, 12:12 PM
he aint seen nothing yet and i dont think he has any idea about what is gonna get him... give em hell montana!

I think it might be a little loud on Saturday. Just maybe.xwhistlex

montanafan
November 1st, 2007, 12:16 PM
I think it might be a little loud on Saturday. Just maybe.xwhistlex

What I can't hear you over the North End Zone. Wait until we have the ball. xlolx xlolx

already123
November 1st, 2007, 12:36 PM
Glanville at his best...

grizband
November 1st, 2007, 12:45 PM
I'm paraphrasing this from something posted at egriz:

This quote came from the post game new conference at the NAU game last Saturday. Mick apparently asked Bobby about Portland St. and Glanville's impending game in Missoula. Hauck responded:

"From the 1st press conference he's talked about playing us. Well, here we are!"

McNeese75
November 1st, 2007, 01:11 PM
Sounds like some of the comments before the first game of the season xlolx

Only problem for PSU is ole Jerry is still coaching the defense xeekx

mlbowl
November 1st, 2007, 01:24 PM

"Hope all the fans in Montana come to the parking lot and get good and drunk and boo us good. Then it might motivate us and we'll play good."

Souns like Glanville might've been a little drunk at the press conference

blur2005
November 1st, 2007, 02:03 PM
At the Coaches Big Sky news conference.

"I can't wait to play in that stadium."

"The Team is well coached, the QB can play, the RB can play, the kicker can kick, wow, who else would you rather be playing? Where else would you rather be going? I've never been in the stadium and can't wait to get in the stadium."

I'm guessing Jerry didn't major in English.

Casey_Orourke
November 1st, 2007, 02:28 PM
Just Jerry being Jerry........You have to admit, the guy doesn't leave anything on the table.

putter
November 1st, 2007, 03:49 PM
I find JG to be a hoot. I, and my North EndZone compadres are going to have a fun time this Saturday making a little noise for the run-n-shoot. xcoachx

Griz0383
November 1st, 2007, 04:54 PM
The run and shoot will become the run an poop!xlolx Montana fans love a challange!xnonox

MSU_77
November 1st, 2007, 04:58 PM
The run and shoot will become the run an poop!xlolx Montana fans love a challange!xnonox

Just don't beat them by more than we did, OK?

Grizzaholic
November 1st, 2007, 05:04 PM
Just don't beat them by more than we did, OK?

That was...? I am too lazy to look it up.

grizband
November 1st, 2007, 05:08 PM
That was...? I am too lazy to look it up.
The final score was 35-12.

Griz0383
November 1st, 2007, 05:13 PM
xcoolx Winning by 1 point will please me greatly! I will laugh if we win and slip in the polls again! I can't remember that happening in the polls but I have a bad memory and I am lazy!xthumbsupx

Grizzaholic
November 1st, 2007, 05:19 PM
It could happen again. Not too likely. We will probably stay right where we are for the rest of the year until the Brawl then maybe move up 1 spot after we win........hoping.