PDA

View Full Version : Injured UMass TE Brad Listorti

KAUMASS
November 1st, 2007, 08:05 AM
Does anyone have any "solid" information on Brad to what type of operation he had and how he got injured? His back operation was prior to the season and has been listed day to day since the Villanova game, but still has not seen any action this year. He brings another dimension to our offense.

Coach Brown said last night on his radio show that a 6th year petition from the NCAA for the red shirt senior would highly be unlikely.

Our TE's have done a great job in his absence, but it would be nice to have him back for the last couple of games and a possible play-off run.

Thanks in advance for any info.

Maroon&White
November 1st, 2007, 08:56 AM
Does anyone have any "solid" information on Brad to what type of operation he had and how he got injured? His back operation was prior to the season and has been listed day to day since the Villanova game, but still has not seen any action this year. He brings another dimension to our offense.

Coach Brown said last night on his radio show that a 6th year petition from the NCAA for the red shirt senior would highly be unlikely.

Our TE's have done a great job in his absence, but it would be nice to have him back for the last couple of games and a possible play-off run.

Thanks in advance for any info.

He injured his back the first day of summer camp - during the weight room workouts he did something to it. As to what type of operation he had, I don't know. He has yet to practice this year.

KAUMASS
November 1st, 2007, 09:20 AM
He injured his back the first day of summer camp - during the weight room workouts he did something to it. As to what type of operation he had, I don't know. He has yet to practice this year.

I don't want to look past Rhode Island, but hopefully he might be able to play against New Hampshire. He is going to have to get into game shape at some point this year if he is able to play. Tough situation for a great player with pro potential. The injury could scare off pro scouts as well if he doesn't play this year. Red shirt seems unlikely according to Brown as he is a 5th year guy already.

Cobblestone
November 1st, 2007, 11:03 AM
I don't want to look past Rhode Island, but hopefully he might be able to play against New Hampshire. He is going to have to get into game shape at some point this year if he is able to play. Tough situation for a great player with pro potential. The injury could scare off pro scouts as well if he doesn't play this year. Red shirt seems unlikely according to Brown as he is a 5th year guy already.

Go right ahead. You guys will have no problem against us, with or without Listorti.