PDA

View Full Version : NEC Week 10 Predictions

BobbyMo
October 28th, 2007, 08:09 PM
Last week had some surprising results, here go with week 10…

Monmouth at St. Francis: I’ll go with the Hawks, watched the game vs. CCSU on TV, and they looked like the Monmouth of last year.

RMU at Albany: Until RMU figures out what the hell is going on with the offensive, and more importantly the QB, I can’t pick them.

LaSalle at Wagner: Wagner in a laugher.

Sacred Heart at CCSU: Sacred Heart must not be good, they lost to the Franks. CCSU looked like crap against Monmouth who had struggled all year. Have to take CCSU, no team that lost to St. Francis can be picked to win, hell RMU beat St. Francis.

danefan
October 28th, 2007, 08:55 PM
Monmouth at St. Francis....MU had a big confidence builder against CCSU. They keep rolling right over St. Francis

RMU at Albany....Albany is on a roll right now and is starting to show how good they really are. Playing with a very banged up team and still dominating last week. I expect it to continue with a 3 TD win for the home finale.

Lasalle at Wagner.....blow out

Sacred Heart at CCSU....if you lose to St. Francis there is no way I'm picking you against CCSU. This game will give some insight on CCSU though. Can they bounce back?

BobbyMo
October 28th, 2007, 09:09 PM
Danefan: RMU at Albany....Albany is on a roll right now and is starting to show how good they really are. Playing with a very banged up team and still dominating last week. I expect it to continue with a 3 TD win for the home finale.

I dont think RMU will win, but i am pretty certain we will not lose by 3 tds. Only VMI has done that to us this year, as bad as our O is, our D has kept us in almost every game. I think Albany by 10-14.

danefan
October 28th, 2007, 09:39 PM
Danefan: RMU at Albany....Albany is on a roll right now and is starting to show how good they really are. Playing with a very banged up team and still dominating last week. I expect it to continue with a 3 TD win for the home finale.

I dont think RMU will win, but i am pretty certain we will not lose by 3 tds. Only VMI has done that to us this year, as bad as our O is, our D has kept us in almost every game. I think Albany by 10-14.

VMI is bad. Not a good comparison my friend. Maybe its homerism but VMI would be an underdog against Albany right now.
Don't be misled by the two TD win at Wagner. For one, Wagner is pretty good. Secondly it could have been 31-10 but Coach Ford took a knee with 1:30 left on Wagner's 3 yard line. Lastly, from the radio broadcast it sounded like Albany dominated Wagner the entire game with the exception of a late TD against the second defense.

But you never know right and anything can happen....xcoffeex
I'll stick to my 3TD prediction though with the crow fresh and ready to eat.

Dane96
October 28th, 2007, 11:06 PM
VMI would be a 10 pt underdog at Albany...minimum.

RMU always gives the Danes fits, but we are getting Sheehan back...and I think UA is going to hold RMU to 10 pts or less. If the weather is good...this game will go

31-10 Albany

If RMU had a talented QB who could toss the ball...it would be closer. Albany is going to use their fantastic front 7...to just go right at RMU.

Seahawks Fan
October 29th, 2007, 07:34 AM
Monmouth at St. Francis: Blowout. Looks like the Hawks are back.

RMU at Albany: Albany. They dominated us last week. I want to see them in the Gridiron Classic. Albany at Dayton?

LaSalle at Wagner: Blowout. Is this LaSalle's last year?

Sacred Heart at CCSU: Blowout.

Calif_Colonial
October 29th, 2007, 02:58 PM
Monmouth @ Saint Francis I wonder what teams will show up?

RMU @ Albany UAlbany's line too big to handle.

LaSalle @ Wagner Seahawks win big.

Sacred Heart @ Central Conn. State CCSU bounces back from last week's loss and puts up some big rushing numbers.

rmutv
October 29th, 2007, 04:10 PM
Monmouth, Albany, Wagner, and CCSU will all be victorious this week.

Don't forget, the RMU-Albany game is on FSN Pittsburgh, Time Warner Albany (TW3), and FCS Atlantic. Kickoff is live at 1pm.

seahawkfan2007
October 31st, 2007, 09:08 PM
Monmouth @ St. Francis. Monmouth was very impressive vs. CCSU last week. St. Francis had a nice win vs. SHU. There will be some scoring in this one with Monmouth scoring more. Monmouth 38-28

RMU @ Albany. RMU's O needs to score 20 or more to make this one close. Can't see that hapening. Albany's rolling thrugh the NEC. Albany 27-7

LaSalle @ Wagner. LaSalle is looking for it's first W but won't get one this week. I pick Wagner every week but this one isn't wishful thinking. Wagner 45-7

SHU @ CCSU. CCSU rebounds from last week's beating and wins big at home. CCSU 34-10

WWII
October 31st, 2007, 09:10 PM
Ditto

Seahawks Fan
November 1st, 2007, 07:14 AM
Where is the upset special this week? xoopsx xoopsx

Dane96
November 1st, 2007, 09:07 AM
Well, if I had to pick one it is Robert Morris-- They always play the Danes tough. However, this is the Seniors last home game and they also seem to be a possessed bunch.

It would be tough to accomplish, however if someone can do it this week...it would be the Colonials.

The other teams are just WAY too weak to beat their comp this weekend.

andy7171
November 1st, 2007, 09:15 AM
Well, if I had to pick one it is Robert Morris-- They always play the Danes tough. However, this is the Seniors last home game and they also seem to be a possessed bunch.

It would be tough to accomplish, however if someone can do it this week...it would be the Colonials.

The other teams are just WAY too weak to beat their comp this weekend.
I agree. RMU is the only team with a shot at pulling an upset. But I think Albany is too good for a struggling RMU team.

Wagner, CCSU, Monmouth all blow out their match ups.

Too bad the Danes couldn't pull out a win at Colgate. 8-3 isn't going to get them in the playoffs as an at large bid. But a game against Dayton would be a good game to watch.

Now if they go 8-3 with next years schedule ... xthumbsupx

Seahawks Fan
November 1st, 2007, 09:55 AM
Agreed. Albany / Dayton is an interesting prospect.

aceinthehole
November 1st, 2007, 11:01 AM
Monmouth at St. Francis - Hawks are back to form; MU wins big.
RMU at Albany - If they aren't looking ahead they should be fine.
LaSalle at Wagner - An impressive season for the Seahawks continues.
Sacred Heart at CCSU - Devils get back on track; set up showdown with UA.

Also, don't sleep on CCSU. With a CCSU win this week, the NEC championship game is Nov. 17 in New Britain, CT - winner takes all! xnodx

PeacockRaider
November 1st, 2007, 03:23 PM
Monmouth at St. Francis: Sinisi runs wild, Hawks 35-10

RMU at Albany: Disch records 15 tackles to lead the Danes 21-0

LaSalle at Wagner: Don't know what's going on with the Explorers, hope they aren't planning to join my Peacocks next year. Wagner 38-3

Sacred Heart at CCSU: Blue Devils roll 28-7

Seawolf97
November 1st, 2007, 07:44 PM
Monmouth at St. Francis: Sinisi runs wild, Hawks 35-10

RMU at Albany: Disch records 15 tackles to lead the Danes 21-0

LaSalle at Wagner: Don't know what's going on with the Explorers, hope they aren't planning to join my Peacocks next year. Wagner 38-3

Sacred Heart at CCSU: Blue Devils roll 28-7

The top Tier Nec Teams win big, Wagner rolls and Monmouth goes for two in row. Good luck !

SBU plays BYE State this week xnodx

dgreco
November 1st, 2007, 08:36 PM
Monmouth at St. Francis

RMU at Albany

LaSalle at Wagner: la salle is a joke, they are by far the worst football program in america. period.

Sacred Heart at CCSU

Seawolf97
November 2nd, 2007, 10:45 AM
Good Luck to a future NEC Team- Bryant. Hope they win out and take the Championshipxthumbsupx

JMG1MON
November 2nd, 2007, 06:03 PM
St. Francis/Monmouth I'm stopping at this game on my way to AC. This game is going to be ugly. No team is going to be able to pass (40 mph winds). So this is going to come down to a running game, and I will take my chances with Monmouth and Sinisi.

CCSU wins big!!!!

Albany beats RMU.

The laugher of the day is Wagner/LaSalle. Wagner obliterates LaSalle.

dgreco
November 2nd, 2007, 07:09 PM
Good Luck to a future NEC Team- Bryant. Hope they win out and take the Championshipxthumbsupx

game tonight vs. SCSU is crazy.
8 possessions 7 TD's

SC 28
BU 21

Freeman for SC has 11 carries 235 yards ! yikes for bryant, but bryant is keeping up.

dgreco
November 2nd, 2007, 07:10 PM
game tonight vs. SCSU is crazy.
8 possessions 7 TD's

SC 28
BU 21

Freeman for SC has 11 carries 235 yards ! yikes for bryant, but bryant is keeping up.

btw it is also only 3 minuts into the 2nd quarter at this point.

JMG1MON
November 2nd, 2007, 09:26 PM
I'm an idiot. I will not be going to the game! We are away!!!!!!!