GreatAppSt
October 27th, 2007, 08:57 PM
My my my.xconfusedx

Seawolf97
October 27th, 2007, 09:00 PM
So the Lombardi Trophy goes to Dayton ?xsmiley_wix

AggieFinn
October 27th, 2007, 10:00 PM
JJ: 18/41...but did have a big day on the ground if it weren't for the 3 big sacks. It seems the success of USD depends on JJ's performance, and a decent job by their defense...sounds like they had neither today. Tough loss...but in the back of my mind, I think it's dangerous for the Ags, because they may lose focus on USD after they whoop Sac State. Two weeks off then, wow, it's the "We lost to Dayton" Toreros coming to town today. JJ could have a field day in his final FCS game.

MR. CHICKEN
October 27th, 2007, 10:04 PM
SAN DIEGO LOST...YER JOSHIN'???????

Tribe4SF
October 27th, 2007, 10:18 PM
Kevin Hoyng for the Payton!xthumbsupx

Chi Panther
October 27th, 2007, 10:52 PM
so I'm confused.....who is going to the playoffs?????xconfusedx

AggieFinn
October 27th, 2007, 10:58 PM
so I'm confused.....who is going to the playoffs?????xconfusedx

Yup, USD no playoffs period for 2007. There, it has been said.

Chi Panther
October 27th, 2007, 11:20 PM

Ok, I appreciate the clarification....I've been confused all year.....

siugrad99
October 27th, 2007, 11:29 PM
funny how the San Diego freaks are not replying.... I wonder what their excuse will be.

McNeese75
October 28th, 2007, 12:00 AM
funny how the San Diego freaks are not replying.... I wonder what their excuse will be.

I don't know what they could say. Dayton just handed them their hat today xnodx

Zoo
October 28th, 2007, 12:10 AM
LOL San Diego. xlolx

WyomingGrizFan
October 28th, 2007, 12:14 AM
With what the city of San Diego is going through right now, I wouldn't get down on them too much.

Torero Tradition
October 28th, 2007, 12:27 AM
Funny this thread was started by an App State fan... thought you guy's would be more classy up at the top of "FCS".

Read the threads, USD fans have been replying. Dayton played well and won a big game. USD will have no shot at the playoffs and will be lucky to play in Gridiron classic.

Dayton's Defense should get the game ball. Fun to watch them. Well coached and great game plan too. Dayton-USD should turn into a good rivalry.

GreatAppSt
October 28th, 2007, 12:55 PM
Not a question of class, I honestly did not think SD would lose to any left on your schedule. I was Surprised and so are others. Hence the (My my my) surprise exclamation. Relax bud, have a beer,xthumbsupx it's football talk not smack.xnodx

Pauly LB
October 28th, 2007, 12:59 PM

Not quite correct...

USD gets the same playoff game that they were going to get all along. It occurs on November 17th when they play UC Davis.

AggieFinn
October 28th, 2007, 02:28 PM
Not quite correct...

USD gets the same playoff game that they were going to get all along. It occurs on November 17th when they play UC Davis.

Yeah, well, neither of us are playoff material this season...xlolx But I imagine USD will be up for it as such. Hopefully the fires don't affect their situation too much in the coming weeks. There's more important things on the plate in SoCal right now, obviously, but I'd like to see their A game in Davis on 11/17. I couldn't make it to the game last season, so this will be great to see JJ against our younguns.