PDA

View Full Version : Bulldogs... What happened to Lawson?

appstate38
October 27th, 2007, 08:03 PM
Any updates??? What happened to him and how bad is his injury?

gvilleapp
October 27th, 2007, 08:06 PM
Any updates??? What happened to him and how bad is his injury?
DL is a quality kid who is entering the military after graduation to serve our country. I wish him all the best and hope the injury is not serious.

Seven Would Be Nice
October 27th, 2007, 08:06 PM
He limped off the field after 3rd down on one of their last possessions. Their backup came in for the final series. I heard that it was his knee that "popped"?

Biff
October 27th, 2007, 09:00 PM
Latest from our trainer is that he has a sprained knee and will be evaluated. GSU got away with a win. As a Cit Grad, I'm glad to get back to having a solid team that no one can over look.

Go Dogs! Time to get healthy.

asu70
October 27th, 2007, 09:40 PM
Latest from our trainer is that he has a sprained knee and will be evaluated. GSU got away with a win. As a Cit Grad, I'm glad to get back to having a solid team that no one can over look.

Looks like two badly banged up teams will do battle in the Bone Yard next week. Here's hoping that both teams can get healthy for another great battle in the Socon. The Citadel game is my favorite trip in the Socon and the Bulldogs have a great atmosphere and tradition with many classy fans.

Laserlips
October 28th, 2007, 07:11 AM

Respectfully:

Actually, you don't "get away" with a win.

You either "win" or you "lose"..

Thanks for bringing a large crowd to the game, and hope your qb will be ok, and your fans were well treated our our fans.

J.Pomeroy

proasu89
October 28th, 2007, 07:39 AM
FWIW:

Actually, you don't "get away" with a win.

You either "win" or you "lose"..

Thanks for bringing a large crowd to the game, and hope your qb will be ok, and your fans were well treated our our fans.

J.Pomeroy

xnodx
In this conference, this year, win's are defintely earned

AppMan
October 28th, 2007, 07:53 AM
As per today's Charleston Post Couier.....

The availability of senior quarterback Duran Lawson for the stretch run is in question after Lawson injured the meniscus in his left knee midway through the fourth quarter. Backup QB Bart Blanchard ran the final two series for the Bulldogs, and Lawson limped off the field with an ice bag wrapped around his left knee, the same one he injured as a sophomore two years ago. He ended with 153 passing yards on a 14-of-26 clip with two touchdowns and one interception, and also ran for 109 yards.

GaSouthern
October 28th, 2007, 12:26 PM
Rushing No Gain Loss Net TD Lg Avg
-------------------------------------------------
Jayson Foster 23 174 17 157 2 80 6.8

Passing Att-Cmp-Int Yds TD Long Sack
-------------------------------------------------
Jayson Foster 16-11-0 106 0 43 3