PDA

View Full Version : Lafayette-Lehigh is sold out

Franks Tanks
October 24th, 2007, 07:27 PM
http://goleopards.cstv.com/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/102407aab.html

The Game on November 17th is now officially sold out--I had heard it was actually sold out about 3-4 weeks ago. Maybe one of the teams will be above .500 when we clash.

LehighFan11
October 24th, 2007, 08:11 PM
does this mean the attendance will be 16,000+?

carney2
October 24th, 2007, 09:12 PM
http://goleopards.cstv.com/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/102407aab.html

The Game on November 17th is now officially sold out--I had heard it was actually sold out about 3-4 weeks ago. Maybe one of the teams will be above .500 when we clash.

I tried to add a ticket to my order about a month ago and was told that the best I could do would be to go on a waiting list. In any event, this "sold out" notice isn't news.

appfan2008
October 24th, 2007, 10:11 PM
whether it is news or not... it is impressive... congrats

kardplayer
October 24th, 2007, 10:12 PM
I'm going and tailgating... who else will be there?

Go Lehigh TU owl
October 24th, 2007, 10:40 PM
I'll be there. The only thing to look forward to the rest of the year. We better win!!!

Franks Tanks
October 25th, 2007, 07:02 AM
I'm going and tailgating... who else will be there?

I will be there and drunk by 10 a.m or so

Pards Rule
October 25th, 2007, 09:40 AM
Has anyone got their tickets yet? I sent mine in by mail in mid-Sept??

carney2
October 25th, 2007, 01:19 PM
Has anyone got their tickets yet? I sent mine in by mail in mid-Sept??

My memory is not as good as it used to was - and in fact it never was - but I believe that you should not be looking in your mailbox for the tickets until after November 1st.

I'm already excited. This is one of the great days of the year.

LBPop
October 25th, 2007, 01:33 PM
Congratulations to both schools. Having such a storied rivalry in the Patriot League is a great thing. I'm looking forward to being at Goodman this Saturday. I suspect that this one is not sold out...you think? ;)

Lehigh Football Nation
October 25th, 2007, 02:25 PM
Congratulations to both schools. Having such a storied rivalry in the Patriot League is a great thing. I'm looking forward to being at Goodman this Saturday. I suspect that this one is not sold out...you think? ;)

Please, for the sake of the Lehigh fans, don't bring any sharp, metal objects. xsmiley_wix

LBPop
October 25th, 2007, 03:55 PM
Please, for the sake of the Lehigh fans, don't bring any sharp, metal objects. xsmiley_wix

xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx

C'mon, if the Hoya fans owned any sharp metal objects, by now there wouldn't be any Hoya fans. xnodx

ngineer
October 25th, 2007, 07:20 PM
I'll be at the 143rd Meeting for the 36th time--14 more to move into the hallowed "50 Game Club". I have season tickets so I always will be in the same spot. Many people get season tickets for the primary reason of being guaranteed tickets to the L-L Game.
As for extra tickets, there will be SRO tickets going on sale later in November, but that will be dependent on the weather as I think the SROs are really to be seated in the grass hill around the horseshoe (southern) endzone.

blu-bulldog
October 25th, 2007, 07:32 PM
It sounds nice,I'll be at the Yale ,Harvard Game. Should have about 60,000 this year.

carney2
October 26th, 2007, 09:13 AM
It is now reported that the game will be broadcast live on the Jumbotron at Lafayette's Fisher Stadium and those without tickets are welcome to stop by and tailgate.

Engineer91
October 26th, 2007, 03:31 PM
Our set of 60 tickets were delivered about 2 weeks ago.

Tailgate? oh yeah. Usually waiting for them to take down some chains.

carney2
October 26th, 2007, 04:41 PM
My memory is not as good as it used to was - and in fact it never was - but I believe that you should not be looking in your mailbox for the tickets until after November 1st.

I'm already excited. This is one of the great days of the year.

Tickets arrived today - 10/26.

Franks Tanks
October 26th, 2007, 04:42 PM
It sounds nice,I'll be at the Yale ,Harvard Game. Should have about 60,000 this year.

Ive always wanted to attend Harvard-Yale, but considering it is the same weekend as Lafayette-Lehigh not sure if that will ever happen. Congrats on the potential 60k thats awesome--i think Laffy-Lehigh would draw about 20-25k if the stadiums accomodated that much. I was a tad dissapointed the visitor stand at the new Fisher werent slightly larger. I would have liked an overall stadium capacity of like 14k.

Pards Rule
October 27th, 2007, 03:02 PM
Whew - called LC's ticket office from Ft. Lauderdale airport on Friday and they said they are mailing them Monday. Thought they had lost the check!

Leo-Pard
November 11th, 2007, 12:54 PM
I didn't get tickets, that sucks! .... I haven't seen any confirmation on Fisher having the game on the big screen. Any further news on that?