PDA

View Full Version : Who's going to Statesboro?

CID1990
October 22nd, 2007, 08:08 AM
I'm seriously considering going down for the game. Any other Bulldog fans heading down?

I'm trying to get a head count so I know how much penicillin and Soap on a Rope to bring along.

Eagle22
October 22nd, 2007, 08:44 AM
I'm seriously considering going down for the game. Any other Bulldog fans heading down?

I'm trying to get a head count so I know how much penicillin and Soap on a Rope to bring along.

Your weekly dosage should be more than sufficient.

ButlerGSU
October 22nd, 2007, 10:03 AM

Come on down, we're having breakfast at Paulson prior to the game followed by grilled bulldog for lunch...

bobbythekidd
October 22nd, 2007, 10:30 AM
Our group is doing an EARLY breakfast, followed by a light lunch just prior to kickoff. Dinner is after the game in the form of a low country boil.

FCS_pwns_FBS
October 22nd, 2007, 11:51 AM

The Georgia Southern University Athletics department would like to remind all fans and spectators that Paulson Stadium does not offer "bubble boy" seating or any other special accomodations for individuals with compromised constitutions. Any such individual who believes attendance at the game poses a risk to their health is strongly encouraged to use discretion about attendance at the game. In the interest of disclosure, East Georgia Regional Medical Center in Statesboro is a sponsor of Eagle Athletics. Thank you for your cooperation.

Millwoch
October 22nd, 2007, 11:53 AM
Unfortunately I'll be working. I be there in spirit, as I'll have Robby R on the radio.

BulldogFan
October 22nd, 2007, 11:59 AM
Daughter and I up from Jacksonville, Parents down from Charleston. Late morning tailgate, eagle for mid-afternoon snack!