PDA

View Full Version : Rhode Island at Richmond

Boogs
October 20th, 2007, 06:48 PM
Cheerleaders were back this week. For some reason they had a bye week against Stony Brook.

Rhode Island had all of their players with meat on their bones. There were no obese players on either sideline.

Got my money's worth for $22 to see two full-blown FCS squads go at it.

The NCAA needs to crack down/revamp its classification system so there are more parity games each week.

dgreco
October 20th, 2007, 09:47 PM
I feel bad for URI there really aren't any answers except for getting out and trying to compete somewhere else. How much longer do they really let this linger.

Brad82
October 21st, 2007, 08:02 AM
We need to get Bryant back on the schedule.
Looks like Ferrer might be starting with Casey hurt,I know this ruins your day.

dgreco
October 21st, 2007, 08:21 AM
next few years should be fun, i hope all 3 schools play and we can create some sort of rivalry challange type thing. I kow URI/Brown have the governor cup, maybe roundrobin type beest record amongst the three gets something sort of thing.

Boogs
October 21st, 2007, 08:30 AM
next few years should be fun, i hope all 3 schools play and we can create some sort of rivalry challange type thing. I kow URI/Brown have the governor cup, maybe roundrobin type beest record amongst the three gets something sort of thing.

Call it the Quahog Cup!

Giggity! xcoffeex

Boogs
October 21st, 2007, 08:49 AM
I feel bad for URI there really aren't any answers except for getting out and trying to compete somewhere else. How much longer do they really let this linger.

RI definitely has players of size. Maybe it's time for a coaching change?