PDA

View Full Version : FIRE STOWERS! - The Sequel

Cobblestone
October 20th, 2007, 04:57 PM
If we can get a coach who will run up the middle from the 3 yard line INSTEAD of having the QB pitch the ball backwards and lose 9 yards! May that coach come forward and coach at URI.

Yes Richmond is a good team, yes Richmond has Hightower who may very well win the Payton award but we have a coach who will win ZERO awards. Brad, whoever you can find with your connections bring him forward!

bobbythekidd
October 20th, 2007, 04:58 PM
You need faster players no matter who the coach is. I saw the UD game and the guys are just slow.

Cobblestone
October 20th, 2007, 05:04 PM
You need faster players no matter who the coach is. I saw the UD game and the guys are just slow.

No BTK we need a coach who goes FORWARD not backwards. We need a coach who deep kicks on the kickoff for the second half NOT a freakin' pooch kick. Whiskey, Tango, Foxtrot?

Please save me Bobby. Take Stowers back at GSU... PLEASE! He can be your OL coach.

bobbythekidd
October 20th, 2007, 05:07 PM
Please save me Bobby. Take Stowers back at GSU... PLEASE! He can be your OL coach.No thanks. I'll take what we have now.

bobbythekidd
October 20th, 2007, 05:09 PM
The man did win a Nat Championship with better players. It just went downhill. Maybe he can't recruit??

slycat
October 20th, 2007, 05:10 PM
If we can get a coach who will run up the middle from the 3 yard line INSTEAD of having the QB pitch the ball backwards and lose 9 yards! May that coach come forward and coach at URI.

Yes Richmond is a good team, yes Richmond has Hightower who may very well win the Payton award but we have a coach who will win ZERO awards. Brad, whoever you can find with your connections bring him forward!

i hate calls like that.

Cobblestone
October 20th, 2007, 05:20 PM
The man did win a Nat Championship with better players. It just went downhill. Maybe he can't recruit??

TRUE! His predecessor Floyd Keith could sure recruit but couldn't coach worth a damn. We just cannot get it right.

Cobblestone
October 20th, 2007, 05:23 PM
i hate calls like that.

Amen to you buddy!

Time for me to start drinking. I'm sick after listening to this game.

I hope all your teams on AGS did well today.

FCS football is where it is at.

Brad82
October 20th, 2007, 08:47 PM
We need a hire like an Al Skinner,Tom Penders or Jim Harrick!

mainejeff
October 20th, 2007, 10:29 PM
Will you stop with this Stowers crap.....try 15 YEARS of COSGROVE!

FCS_pwns_FBS
October 20th, 2007, 10:47 PM

Weren't Greg Hill, Corey Joiner, Kiluake Thomas, Voncellias Allen, Earthwind Moreland, and Archie Thompson all Stowers recruits?

Stowers is a terrible play-caller, but I seem to remember him getting us some good recruits.

dgreco
October 20th, 2007, 11:21 PM
Guys,guys, join me up north for some winning football, the new hot team, thats right Bryant Bulldogs football, they run the pro style offense, they run up the gut, they run off tackle, they pass, they WIN, and there going D1aa. only 8 dollars, for bench seats or 13 dollars for seat backs.Are you tired of watching loosing football? then come up north!

Also the best stadium in RI so well worth the visit. Next home game will be a one worth seeing vs. Bentley had their last game as an NE10 member. (they also won atleast a share of the conference championship today with the win)

Dawg2Rhody
November 19th, 2007, 12:51 PM
So you got your wish. Who will the new coach be?

Franks Tanks
November 19th, 2007, 01:05 PM
Also the best stadium in RI so well worth the visit. Next home game will be a one worth seeing vs. Bentley had their last game as an NE10 member. (they also won atleast a share of the conference championship today with the win)

Browns is still probably nicer

Tim James
November 19th, 2007, 01:27 PM
Does anyone know who might possibly be replacing Bryant in the NE-10 ?