PDA

View Full Version : So I got into an argument with my wife last night....

AZGrizFan
October 18th, 2007, 12:10 AM
about UM's record against NAU---specifically IN Flagstaff. We go up there every other year (at least since 1994) and she distinctly remembered at least one loss. Of course I not so discretely corrected her (we were driving in the truck at the time) and reminded her that Souers was 0-9 against his former employer and we had NOT lost in all our trips up there. She insisted that we had lost in Flagstaff on one of our first trips up there in the late 90's, and I insisted that she was wrong.....

God that woman is incorrigable!!!! Of course, I went to work this a.m., pulled up the stats, and lo-and-behold, there WAS the victory by NAU in 1997.....and of course, we were there for that loss.....

GOD, I hate it when she's right....especially when it comes to FCS history!!!!

Bitch. xcoolx xcoolx xcoolx xcoolx xcoolx

As she's reading this over my shoulder, I must correct the "bitch" comment....

She's a Griz Goddess...knowledgeable in ALL things Griz-related. I shall never question her knowledge again... xmadx xmadx xmadx

Cleets
October 18th, 2007, 12:16 AM
about UM's record against NAU---specifically IN Flagstaff. We go up there every year (at least since 1994) and she distinctly remembered at least one loss. Of course I not so discretely corrected her (we were driving in the truck at the time) and reminded her that Souers was 0-9 against his former employer and we had NOT lost in all our trips up there. She insisted that we had lost in Flagstaff on one of our first trips up there in the late 90's, and I insisted that she was wrong.....

God that woman is incorrigable!!!! Of course, I went to work this a.m., pulled up the stats, and lo-and-behold, there WAS the victory by NAU in 1997.....and of course, we were there for that loss.....

She's a Griz Goddess...knowledgeable in ALL things Griz-related. I shall never question her knowledge again... xmadx xmadx xmadx

I envy you .... (bastard)...

xbowx

DuckDuckGriz
October 18th, 2007, 12:16 AM
Souers is still 0-9 though against UM right? xeekx

Come on AZ get your woman in line. She knows more than you.

AZGrizFan
October 18th, 2007, 12:17 AM
I envy you .... (bastard)...

xbowx

Are you telling me the Italian doesn't care for Harvard football trivia? :D :D :D

AZGrizFan
October 18th, 2007, 12:18 AM
Souers is still 0-9 though against UM right? xeekx

Come on AZ get your woman in line. She knows more than you.

In so many things..... xnodx xnodx xnodx xnodx xnodx xeekx xeekx xeekx xthumbsupx xthumbsupx xthumbsupx xthumbsupx xthumbsupx

I think I'll go now, and experience ONE of the many things she knows so well.... :D :D :D :D

JALMOND
October 18th, 2007, 12:32 AM
about UM's record against NAU---specifically IN Flagstaff. We go up there every other year (at least since 1994) and she distinctly remembered at least one loss. Of course I not so discretely corrected her (we were driving in the truck at the time) and reminded her that Souers was 0-9 against his former employer and we had NOT lost in all our trips up there. She insisted that we had lost in Flagstaff on one of our first trips up there in the late 90's, and I insisted that she was wrong.....

Never question a woman's memory, even if you know you are right. Just smile and say "Yes, dear."

813Jag
October 18th, 2007, 07:12 AM

I thought my wife and I had crazy arguements. She ususally wins those, too. xlolx

Cleets
October 18th, 2007, 09:11 AM
Are you telling me the Italian doesn't care for Harvard football trivia? :D :D :D

Not so much with the Harvard thing...
however:
she loves "Base Balls" as she calls it... xlolx mostly just as she says: "Boys in tight pants"

BisonBacker
October 18th, 2007, 09:15 AM
thats funny, so what are you doing to get back in her good graces? How much is it going to cost you?
xlolx

AZGrizFan
October 18th, 2007, 11:27 AM
thats funny, so what are you doing to get back in her good graces? How much is it going to cost you?
xlolx

I let her be on top. xnodx xnodx xnodx xnodx xnodx

She likes that. xbowx xbowx xbowx xeekx

GoldandBlack
October 18th, 2007, 12:46 PM

Infinitely superior to

http://images.jupiterimages.com/common/detail/05/63/22616305.jpg

ursus arctos horribilis
October 18th, 2007, 12:57 PM

I saw the picture of her rack that you posted a couple of weeks. You're punishment could've been much worse.