PDA

View Full Version : SoCon fans.... put out for your conference!

CID1990
October 16th, 2007, 08:36 AM
Look who is up for USA Today's POTW:

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/college/football/2007-10-14-player-of-the-week_N.htm

Since we obviously don't have the numbers of El Cid voters to compete with Michigan and Texas Tech fans, how's about a little help? I just KNOW OL FU wants to vote for Duran!

terrierbob
October 16th, 2007, 08:45 AM
I just did my part. We're tied with th AF kid.

brownbear
October 16th, 2007, 08:55 AM
Even with the giant amount of Citadel voters, you still only have 1%.

HiHiYikas
October 16th, 2007, 08:57 AM
He's got my vote

xthumbsupx

and, from the looks of it right now, that's about it.

Death Dealer
October 16th, 2007, 09:07 AM
I had to fight down the nausea to do it, but I voted for him. I did it out of pure loyalty to the SOCON, despite my pure unadulterated hatred of citadel. But I know that Citdog would have done the same thing if the shoe were on the other foot.xrolleyesx

OL FU
October 16th, 2007, 09:13 AM
I'm in.

Eaglesrus
October 16th, 2007, 09:19 AM
I had to fight down the nausea to do it, but I voted for him. I did it out of pure loyalty to the SOCON, despite my pure unadulterated hatred of citadel. But I know that Citdog would have done the same thing if the shoe were on the other foot.xrolleyesx

Couldn't have said it better myself, although I will add that I certainly believe that Cadet Lawson is deserving, so my vote is in.

Death Dealer
October 16th, 2007, 09:21 AM
Couldn't have said it better myself, although I will add that I certainly believe that Cadet Lawson is deserving, so my vote is in.Very deserving. Still doesn't help wash the taste of bile out of my mouth.:pumpuke: xlolx :p

appstate38
October 16th, 2007, 09:29 AM
Done for the love of the SoCon!

The Cats
October 16th, 2007, 09:57 AM
you got my vote

appfan2008
October 16th, 2007, 10:20 AM
I voted for him but it looks futile as he has one percent... maybe he can beat out that AF kid!

AppChicago
October 16th, 2007, 10:27 AM
Got my vote, too. Looking bleak, though.

Don't those El Cid rings have some kinda beacon in 'em? You know. All the alumni are sitting in their offices or on vacation whatnot and the rings start flashing and everyone rushes to.... well, in this case, vote for Cadet Lawson?

CID1990
October 16th, 2007, 10:45 AM

Don't those El Cid rings have some kinda beacon in 'em? You know. All the alumni are sitting in their offices or on vacation whatnot and the rings start flashing and everyone rushes to.... well, in this case, vote for Cadet Lawson?

There are only about 20,000 of us, I think. Some major universities have almost more current students than we have alumni!

I think the vast majority of people who look at that poll follow FBS teams, and probably think The Citadel is D-II or something. Heck, any time there is an FCS player in there, I would vote for him just for the hell of it.

citdog
October 16th, 2007, 11:12 AM

it's not THE RING, it's a tingling in our foot long schmeckles.

AppChicago
October 16th, 2007, 11:22 AM
it's not THE RING, it's a tingling in our foot long schmeckles.

Oh. You keep those on you at all times? I thought they went back in the naughty drawer after playtime.

citdog
October 16th, 2007, 11:25 AM
i have a terrible case of schmeckle envy!

corrected for accuracy!xnodx

AppChicago
October 16th, 2007, 11:34 AM
corrected for accuracy!xnodx

You sure do know your schmeckles! xcoffeex

AppGirl
October 16th, 2007, 11:53 AM
Darn, too late. I'd have voted for him if there was time.