PDA

View Full Version : ASU injuries and bye week

ncman071
October 12th, 2007, 09:07 PM
i don't know about you all, but i have never been more happier to NOT see App play this weekend. They really need to rest some of those injuries. We have several guys playing with nagging injuries and others not playing at all because of injuries. I feel good about having Trey in there and looks like KR is getting warmed up so we should be fine. i do want to see Armanti get back but i wonder if he'll be eligible for a medical redshirt. anyway, hope everyone else does great this weekend including Michigan.

ncman071
October 12th, 2007, 09:09 PM
sorry to double post, but our D line is really starting to look much better and they have another week to get even better for GSU.

AppChicago
October 12th, 2007, 10:38 PM
Rest up and heal up, boys. I'm traveling 700 miles to see you on Black Saturday.

already123
October 13th, 2007, 01:32 AM
is Washington starting for ASU yet on the d-line?

ASU88
October 13th, 2007, 06:33 AM
is Washington starting for ASU yet on the d-line?
Yes. They moved Tharrington inside to tackle and started Washington at end for the Homecoming game last week ... with good success. Looks like a move they will stick with for the time being at least.

HiHiYikas
October 13th, 2007, 10:05 AM
It's good to know that, with an injured starting quarterback, a running back with cracked ribs, a defense that has struggled to find itself, tackling issues, etc., the worst spot ASU has been all season found them driving with a chance to go ahead late in the 4th.

If that's what bottoming out looks like, I don't mind saying I'm optimistic going into this bye week.

The next 3 weeks will be killer, though. It's an essential time to be at 100%.

appfan2008
October 13th, 2007, 10:17 AM
The hopeful healinig of injuries is the most important thing in my mind... glad to have this bye week cant wait for next week though

Seven Would Be Nice
October 13th, 2007, 11:57 AM
Y'all are lucky with a bye week mid season. GSU could use a week off to rest up some injuries as well. See you guys next week!!