PDA

View Full Version : KBS grass seating

tke504oa
October 12th, 2007, 12:48 PM
It seems that with all the renovations they should put some type of stands (aluminum if they have too) in the grass area under the scoreboard... Last week it was a water, soda, liquor, mudslide. I saw some old lady bite it hard... It also would make since if they would try not to sell 30,000 tickets to a stadium that seats under 20,000. I like the fact that the money is rolling in but it seems a little dangerous and really makes watching the game impossible.

AppChicago
October 12th, 2007, 01:41 PM
I love that lawn, but you're probably right. It's inevitable.

citdog
October 12th, 2007, 01:46 PM
wonder if the white dreadlock wanna be hippies at App will try and smoke the hill?

bandl
October 12th, 2007, 01:52 PM
It seems that with all the renovations they should put some type of stands (aluminum if they have too) in the grass area under the scoreboard... Last week it was a water, soda, liquor, mudslide. I saw some old lady bite it hard... It also would make since if they would try not to sell 30,000 tickets to a stadium that seats under 20,000. I like the fact that the money is rolling in but it seems a little dangerous and really makes watching the game impossible.

What kind of fans do you have that spill their liquor??? xmadx xmadx xmadx

WUTNDITWAA
October 12th, 2007, 01:53 PM
wonder if the white dreadlock wanna be hippies at App will try and smoke the hill?

Naah. FieldTurf burns slowly, it will be a while before they make it to the horseshoe.

GoldandBlack
October 12th, 2007, 04:28 PM
Naah. FieldTurf burns slowly, it will be a while before they make it to the horseshoe.

http://p.vtourist.com/2082771-Football-Krakow.jpg

brownbear
October 12th, 2007, 04:41 PM
Why don't they build in the other endzone?

Grizzaholic
October 12th, 2007, 04:44 PM

They need to learn that liquor goes is to be used internally not externally.

AppChicago
October 12th, 2007, 05:06 PM

Maybe going out on a limb here, but drunk ones?

james_lawfirm
October 12th, 2007, 05:43 PM

That's where we score all our TD's. Furman uses the other (sometimes). xsmiley_wix

Appguy
October 12th, 2007, 06:02 PM

They plan to do this since they are selling the naming rights to a "north end zone" grandstand when none exists currently.

brownbear
October 12th, 2007, 07:00 PM
They plan to do this since they are selling the naming rights to a "north end zone" grandstand when none exists currently.

How do they do it? Do they give tickets for section geico or aisle chevrolet?

proasu89
October 12th, 2007, 08:08 PM
How do they do it? Do they give tickets for section geico or aisle chevrolet?

Look for a well to do alum to have it named after them instead of a Corporation.

ASU88
October 13th, 2007, 06:37 AM
Not a chance. You couldn't move them off of King Street. They don't set foot in the football stadium. Now, if you rolled up the turf and brought it to them, they might give it a try.

All in the name of peace and love, of course. xlolx

mistersykes
October 13th, 2007, 07:58 PM
Not a chance. You couldn't move them off of King Street. They don't set foot in the football stadium. Now, if you rolled up the turf and brought it to them, they might give it a try.

I for one like the hippies. They give the town a really unique feel.

It'll be too bad if they get rid of the grass though.

Appaholic
October 13th, 2007, 08:53 PM

obviously bandwagon newbies.....I'll look into it bandl...xconfusedx

Appaholic
October 13th, 2007, 08:56 PM

As opposed to bellhops being forced to eat grass by the oppositions female cheerleaders?????

(sorry Citdog, but I never tire at bringing this picture out....thanks Catfish)

citdog
October 13th, 2007, 11:25 PM
As opposed to bellhops being forced to eat grass by the oppositions female cheerleaders?????

(sorry Citdog, but I never tire at bringing this picture out....thanks Catfish)

CAPTION........ YOU'RE GOING TO GIVE ME SOME OF THIS THE CITADEL MAN SCHMECKLE CITDOG IS ALWAYS POSTING ABOUT!

NAH BABE, I DON'T **** HYENAS!

KiddBrewer
October 13th, 2007, 11:51 PM
just a passing fact.......hippies already smoke on the hill. trust me.

citdog
October 13th, 2007, 11:53 PM
just a passing fact.......hippies already smoke on the hill. trust me.

AND YOU'RE PROUD OF THAT?

AppChicago
October 13th, 2007, 11:58 PM

I'm with ASU88. Plenty of App kids dabble in the sticky and own Widespread Panic albums, but the real patchouli set is hanging out barefooted with their dog Jerry and a 72 year old dude because his crystals are really powerful and he's a true soul warrior.