GO CATAMOUNTS!!!

chantman
October 12th, 2007, 08:22 AM
I'll agree with Cat Man.

Thumper250
October 12th, 2007, 11:39 AM
VMI by a touchdown
Coastal by 35-plus
Wofford by a large margin, although I'm hopeful my 'Dogs can at least score this week against the Terriers. Last week was painful. At least maybe the punter will play.

CSU BUCS
October 12th, 2007, 12:13 PM
Chowan may be the worst college football team in America.

bodoyle
October 12th, 2007, 12:17 PM

LOLOL. This coming from a team who has played the following:

johnson c smith
north greenville
savannah state

terrierbob
October 12th, 2007, 12:27 PM
VMI by a touchdown
Coastal by 35-plus
Wofford by a large margin, although I'm hopeful my 'Dogs can at least score this week against the Terriers. Last week was painful. At least maybe the punter will play.

Thumper: It'll be closer than most think. Do you have a fan site?

Thumper250
October 12th, 2007, 01:07 PM
Bob,

Unfortunately no fan site with a message board. There is a site - letsgobulldogs.us that a fan runs that has some neat stuff on it, but no message board.

I'm hopeful the game is close. G-W has a young team still and I'd hate for their confidence to get rattled after such a tough six game stretch to start. VMI's no easy place to play for a young group either, and that's next week. Five of the first seven on the road, with four of those games coming against Ohio, Mississippi State, App and Wofford.

th0m
October 12th, 2007, 01:20 PM
That is brutal indeed. Looking at the score, you kept the FBS games respectable, though.

terrierbob
October 12th, 2007, 01:54 PM
Well, Ayers is too classy to run it up. I'm just hoping it doesn't turn into a Stanford-USC on the "little college" scale!

terrierbob
October 12th, 2007, 02:19 PM
Bob,

Unfortunately no fan site with a message board. There is a site - letsgobulldogs.us that a fan runs that has some neat stuff on it, but no message board.

I'm hopeful the game is close. G-W has a young team still and I'd hate for their confidence to get rattled after such a tough six game stretch to start. VMI's no easy place to play for a young group either, and that's next week. Five of the first seven on the road, with four of those games coming against Ohio, Mississippi State, App and Wofford.

BTW, what time is the game?

CCU97
October 12th, 2007, 03:27 PM

Nope that would be Edward Waters....you remember them don't you....xsmiley_wix

CSUBUCDAD
October 12th, 2007, 05:21 PM
LOLOL. This coming from a team who has played the following:

johnson c smith
north greenville
savannah state

We have also played:

Wofford(and gave them a damn good run for their money)
Hawaii

Looking at CCU I see your dominating schedule has you barely getting by a Div. II team. Why don't we do this. Agree that it is not CCU's fault that Cowan sucks as bad as they do, and it ain't CSU's fault it spanked the crap out of 3 teams that, by the looks of it CCU might have had a little trouble handling.

rokamortis
October 12th, 2007, 06:25 PM
We have also played:

Hawaii

Looking at CCU I see your dominating schedule has you barely getting by a Div. II team. Why don't we do this. Agree that it is not CCU's fault that Cowan sucks as bad as they do, and it ain't CSU's fault it spanked the crap out of 3 teams that, by the looks of it CCU might have had a little trouble handling.

Coastal lost to 4 good teams. You barely beat North Greenville. Put down the crack pipe.

CSU BUCS
October 15th, 2007, 01:08 PM
Trust me.........

Chowan is bad........very bad.

Brevard's only win of the season came at the expense if Chowane 42-7

bodoyle
October 15th, 2007, 01:33 PM
chowan is bad and we beat them 51-0.....
3 of our losses were to james madison, del state, and ga southern. they're bad???xnonox

SuperJon
October 15th, 2007, 02:00 PM
Looking at CCU I see your dominating schedule has you barely getting by a Div. II team.

Chowan is the only Division II school that Coastal has played. If you think WSSU is DII then you proved you have no clue what you're talking about. They're in their second year of transitioning to Div I.

terrierbob
October 15th, 2007, 03:40 PM
Well, Ayers is too classy to run it up. I'm just hoping it doesn't turn into a Stanford-USC on the "little college" scale!

Thumper: The halfback pass was a broken play and not called by Ayers. We had secon and third string in after we were up 38-17.

SuperJon
October 15th, 2007, 03:43 PM
We have also played:

They had 117 yards of offense more than you, you threw 5 interceptions, and lost by 28. That's not a "damn good run for their money." That's a frickin blowout.

Thumper250
October 15th, 2007, 04:53 PM
Bob,

I didn't make it down for the game Saturday. I doubt there was anything intended at all. I'm just glad G-W had more than 200 yards offense in that game.