spelunker64
October 11th, 2007, 08:43 AM
Get Excited! :D xnodx xthumbsupx

xrolleyesx

813Jag
October 11th, 2007, 08:47 AM

xrolleyesx
Any hopes of a good game from Valley went down the tubes early in the season. I don't know what happened to their team. xconfusedx

ncbears
October 11th, 2007, 09:13 AM

xrolleyesx

Why would we? xcoffeex xcoffeex

I think you were being sarcastic?

spelunker64
October 11th, 2007, 11:05 AM
Why would we? xcoffeex xcoffeex

I think you were being sarcastic?

Thank You Caption Obvious. :D xsmiley_wix

I'm not going to make any bold predictions of not playing Walker and only direct snapping the ball to Paschall all game, but we should win it handily and hopefully come away with no injuries.

98chev
October 11th, 2007, 11:14 AM
nah they should snap it right to roehl. that way he can have another 200 yd + game. and maybe another 3 tds, maybe even 4.

spelunker64
October 11th, 2007, 11:35 AM
nah they should snap it right to roehl. that way he can have another 200 yd + game. and maybe another 3 tds, maybe even 4.

Let the other guys get some snaps...

Hammerhead
October 11th, 2007, 10:46 PM
I'm sure Coach Bohl has the players focused on this week, but it's hard for us fans not to look forward to the re-match with Minnesota on the 20th.

spelunker64
October 12th, 2007, 07:26 AM
I'm sure Coach Bohl has the players focused on this week, but it's hard for us fans not to look forward to the re-match with Minnesota on the 20th.

Yep xpeacex

Gil Dobie
October 12th, 2007, 07:56 AM

Said this on another thread, Coach Bohl mentioned at the endowment luncheon, that the most dangerous team is not one that believes it has no chance to win, but one that believes it has no chance to lose. Said the players were hitting pretty good in practice and are not taking MVSU lightly.

spelunker64
October 12th, 2007, 09:27 AM
3. North Dakota State (4-0) at Mississippi Valley State (1-4)
Where: Rice-Totten Stadium, Itta Bena, Miss.
When: 2 p.m.
Series: NDSU leads 1-0.
Notes: The Bison have the longest winning streak in the FCS (9 games), and are tied for the second-longest streak in all Division I, behind LSU’s 13. NDSU has also won 10 in a row in the Fargodome. NDSU QB Steve Walker has guided the Bison to scores going into the halftime break - with less than 2:00 on the second quarter clock - in 10 of the last 16 games. With six solo stops vs. UC Davis, LB Joe Mays broke the Bison school record of most career solo tackles held by Craig Dahl (134). NDSU makes their second-ever trip to Mississippi and first since Delta State defeated the Bison 34-16 in the 2000 NCAA Division II semifinals played in Cleveland, Miss. North Dakota State is 2-0 against teams from the SWAC, including the program-changing 20-7 win over Grambling. Mississippi Valley State hasn’t won since capturing its opener against defending SWAC champion Pine Bluff, 16-9. MVSU lost to Grambling 40-0 on Saturday.

http://www.collegesportingnews.com/article.asp?articleid=88130