PDA

View Full Version : Northern Arizona @ Portland State

JALMOND
October 6th, 2007, 01:25 AM
I'm posting this the night before as the early (1:30 pm PDT) kickoff has ruined my normal routine. Portland State welcomes the Lumberjacks of Northern Arizona to a Big Sky conference game in Portland this afternoon. PSU came from behind to get a tough conference road win last week at EWU, while the Jacks were being dismantled by Sacramento State on the road. Still is unclear as to if the NAU QB, Kreisen, will start or how much he will play as he was dinged up against the Hornets last week. Once again, for the Vikings, White will start at QB. If they get the win, the Vikings will be alone in first place in the conference due to Montana State playing out of conference this week. Sounds like the weather will hold up for most of the game as showers are predicted late afternoon with temps in the mid 50's.

Vikings audio link:

www.am910ktro.com

Once again, the kickoff is scheduled at 1:30 pm PDT.

Pantherpower
October 6th, 2007, 07:04 AM
I'm posting this the night before as the early (1:30 pm PDT) kickoff has ruined my normal routine. Portland State welcomes the Lumberjacks of Northern Arizona to a Big Sky conference game in Portland this afternoon. PSU came from behind to get a tough conference road win last week at EWU, while the Jacks were being dismantled by Sacramento State on the road. Still is unclear as to if the NAU QB, Kreisen, will start or how much he will play as he was dinged up against the Hornets last week. Once again, for the Vikings, White will start at QB. If they get the win, the Vikings will be alone in first place in the conference due to Montana State playing out of conference this week. Sounds like the weather will hold up for most of the game as showers are predicted late afternoon with temps in the mid 50's.

Vikings audio link:

www.am910ktro.com

Once again, the kickoff is scheduled at 1:30 pm PDT.

Jalmond, are the Vikings beginning to find their stride? Big shifts in the schemes from what I've read. Just curious.

appfan2008
October 6th, 2007, 07:11 AM
I got NAU winning this one

Griz0383
October 6th, 2007, 08:18 AM
It will be interesting to see how NAU will respond after the Azz whooopin last weekend. NAU will have their hands full with a PSU team that seems to have worked out the new system bugs and appears to be rolling.