PDA

View Full Version : LFN: Lehigh/Fordham Preview Up

Lehigh Football Nation
October 5th, 2007, 12:28 PM
An exhaustive Lehigh/Fordham preview is up for your viewing pleasure. If any of you have ever tried a "Bronx Cocktail", let me know (and, no, it's not Hudson River water xlolx )

http://lehighfootballnation.blogspot.com

Fordham
October 5th, 2007, 02:45 PM
I posted this on your Lehigh voy board, LFN, but that is a tremendous write-up.

Thanks for the kids park mention and hopefully both teams don't have any letdowns after big wins last week and we see the best from both.

Fordham
October 5th, 2007, 09:02 PM
Alotta confidence down there, huh, LFN?

Statistically, the Rams have outplayed the Hawks so far this season. However, Caffrey said the Hawks’ defense will shut down the Rams.

“They’ve played some good opponents, but they haven’t played a defense like ours to date,” Caffrey said. “Our defense has played really well throughout the last four games, you can’t not look at stats because they don’t lie, but I know our defense is up for the challenge. I expect them to put on that a show.”

“I think we just have to play together and stick to the scheme of our offense,” junior defensive back Quadir Carter said. “If we play tough like we did last week, then we definitely will win this weekend.”

The Brown & White (http://www.bw.lehigh.edu/story.asp?ID=20964)

LehighFan11
October 5th, 2007, 10:32 PM
LFN,
I dont see the same "letdown" you are worried about. Lehigh's win v. Harvard was not a big time well played win. Lehigh played like crap and luckly won. The nova game last year was a well played 2nd half comeback. This game maybe close and probably will be but i dont think it will be from a letdown.

ngineer
October 5th, 2007, 10:34 PM
I understand the 'let down' concern, but I'm sure the players are fully aware of what the Rams did in Hamilton last week. No One goes to Hamilton and beats the Raiders unless they are good. Kankam was hurt last week, hence his non-appearance. I hope Donchez makes it back. The receiver corps was a little thin last week. Sorry to see Stinson out. He's been playing well; however, linebacker is one area where we do have some depth, so I don't expect any fall off. I think we should have a size advantage in the trenches, so expect an attempt to pound the ball to set up the pass later. Nothing better than some good play-action passing when the running game is clicking.