PDA

View Full Version : FCS TV Schedule: Week 6

Retro
October 4th, 2007, 12:03 PM
Here are this weeks Live TV games available Nationally, Regionally and Some Local only broadcasts. All times Eastern. Does not include any Webcasts.

NOTE: It's rare that a national FCS game is available in HD because of the network, so this weeks FAMU / WSSU game is in HD on NFL Network.

WEEK 6

Thursday, October 4th

Tennessee - Martin at Jacksonville State, CSS, 7:00pm

Bethune - Cookman at Delaware State, ESPNU, 7:30pm

Saturday, October 6th

Richmond at Towson, Comcast - Mid Atlantic / Directv 629, 12:00pm

Delaware at New Hampshire, CN8 / CSS, 12:00pm

Western Illinois at Indiana State, WTWO ch 2 (Terre Haute, IN), 12:00pm

Dartmouth at Yale, NESN / Directv 682, 12:30pm

Bucknell at Colgate, Time Warner - New York, 12:30pm

Wofford at The Citadel, Sports South / Directv 631, 2:00pm

UC-Davis at North Dakota State, KVLY ch 11(Fargo), 2:00pm

Eastern Kentucky at Eastern Illinois, WEIU ch 51 (Charleston, Il), 2:30pm

Hampton at Princeton, CN8 / CSS, 3:00pm

Northwestern State at Nicholls State, Cox Sports - LA, 3:00pm

Eastern Washington at Montana, KPAX Ch 8 (Montana), 3:00pm

Sacramento State at Weber State, KJZZ ch 14 (Salt Lake), 3:00pm

Illinois State at Missouri State, FCS - Atlantic, 3:00pm

Youngstown State at Southern Illinois, CSTV, 3:30pm

Southern Utah at Montana State, Max Media Network (Montana), 3:30pm

Winston - Salem State vs. Florida A&M (Indianapolis), NFL Network (HD) / Directv 212, 4:00pm

Northern Colorado at Idaho State, Altitude / Directv 644, 4:00pm

Columbia at Lafayette, Lafayette Sports Net, 6:00pm

nwFL Griz
October 4th, 2007, 12:31 PM
I wonder when the day will come when we'll be able to get every game our teams play....maybe some kind of satellite package. I'd love a Griz package.....instead I get stinkin Alabama or Auburn for every regional game. Can't tell you how much i hate the SEC.

Retro
October 5th, 2007, 10:52 AM
Perhaps one day we will see a little better coverage by at least the regional networks..

With all the new stations constantly being added via satellite, HD packages, conference specific networks, etc., you could see some spots open up and it helps when teams like App, SIU, UNI, Mcneese and Nicholls beat some of the FBS teams to prove the quality of play is just as good as much of the FBS.

I think it's up to the conference commissioners to get out there and get some good tv deals for the division..

UNHWildCats
October 5th, 2007, 11:13 AM
If fans here are in an area where they get TV for all there teams games thats either regional or local and they have a tv tuner card in there computer they can register over at sopcast and provide the stream to other fans.

I think the fans here on AGS trying this route may be the best route for us to have video streams available for a lot of games.

If anyone has never heard of sopcast go to the video stream thread for the baseball playoffs in Other Sports and check out the link.

ChickenMan
October 5th, 2007, 11:23 AM
Four games I definately intend to check out Saturday... all on the local Comcast cable..

1.. Delaware @ UNH (primary of course)

2.. Richmond @ Towson
3.. Hampton @ Princeton
4.. YSU @ SIU

who needs the SEC.. ACC or the Big 10... :p

UNHWildCats
October 5th, 2007, 11:31 AM
Four games I definately intend to check out Saturday... all on the local Comcast cable..

1.. Delaware @ UNH (primary of course)

2.. Richmond @ Towson
3.. Hampton @ Princeton
4.. YSU @ SIU

who needs the SEC.. ACC or the Big 10... :p
Who can even get the Big 10 lol

Retro
October 5th, 2007, 10:25 PM
Speaking of the big ten... Years from now everyone will remember the game that kicked off the big ten network... It was the App/ Michigan game at 12:00pm est.. We had it on in my store and everyone who was coming in for Mcneese gear couldn't believe what was happening.

ccd494
October 5th, 2007, 10:27 PM
Maine Hofstra is on ESPNU at 10:30 PM on tape delay.

ChickenMan
October 6th, 2007, 07:57 AM
Apparently the Richmond @ Towson game will not be carried by Comcast.. the West Virginia/Syracuse games is now listed to be televised at Noon on MASN.

Retro
October 6th, 2007, 08:58 AM
Apparently the Richmond @ Towson game will not be carried by Comcast.. the West Virginia/Syracuse games is now listed to be televised at Noon on MASN.

The game is still scheduled for the Comcast Sports Network on Directv Channel 629.

ISUMatt
October 6th, 2007, 10:43 AM
The game is still scheduled for the Comcast Sports Network on Directv Channel 629.

That channel is now also in HD for DirecTV xnodx