PDA

View Full Version : Cat\griz

wapiti
October 4th, 2007, 10:39 AM
(This thread may be moved to smack before it is hashed over.)

The best rivalry in all of football is about 6 weeks away.
It will be in Boz-Angeles this year.
and, of-course, the Bobcats will win. Resulting in the automatic bid to the playoffs. The griz miss out on the playoffs and PSU goes to the playoffs.
(To bad the griz has a weak SOS)
xnodx xnodx xnodx xnodx xnodx xnodx xnodx xnodx xnodx xnodx

nwFL Griz
October 4th, 2007, 11:27 AM
I find it difficult to fathom a 4-loss PSU (assuming they win out, except at UM of course) beating out a 1-loss Griz team....since that would definitely be the Griz' only loss.

Beside if PSU does win out that would include defeating the Cats, which will probably happen anyway, so UM and MSU would share the Conference title. Anyway, I doubt the Cats will go unscathed in the remainder of the conference, so the Griz have little to fear from the "kittens".

Grizzaholic
October 4th, 2007, 11:28 AM

and, of-course, the Bobcats will win. Resulting in the automatic bid to the playoffs. The griz miss out on the playoffs and PSU goes to the playoffs.

Bring it up again in 6 weeks......until then no talk of it.

CrazyCat
October 4th, 2007, 11:45 AM

http://www1.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/1535790/2/istockphoto_1535790_i_agree.jpg

AZGrizFan
October 4th, 2007, 11:47 AM

yeah, go back to bashing the Griz OOC schedule. xrolleyesx

wapiti
October 4th, 2007, 11:49 AM
I find it difficult to fathom a 4-loss PSU (assuming they win out, except at UM of course) beating out a 1-loss Griz team....since that would definitely be the Griz' only loss.

Beside if PSU does win out that would include defeating the Cats, which will probably happen anyway, so UM and MSU would share the Conference title. Anyway, I doubt the Cats will go unscathed in the remainder of the conference, so the Griz have little to fear from the "kittens".

The griz are going to lose all confrence road games and thus miss the playoffs with 4 losses. PSU makes it because 2 of their losses are against FBS teams. The Cats only other loss, if they lose, will be at PSU.

AZGrizFan
October 4th, 2007, 11:50 AM
The griz are going to lose all confrence road games and thus miss the playoffs with 4 losses. PSU makes it because 2 of their losses are against FBS teams. The Cats only other loss, if they lose, will be at PSU.

Dude........pass the bong...... xnutsx xnutsx xnutsx xnutsx xnutsx xblahblahx xblahblahx xblahblahx xblahblahx xblahblahx xblahblahx xblahblahx xblahblahx xblahblahx

ncbears
October 4th, 2007, 11:50 AM

Why do people start dumb threads? There's the smack for ya!

xthumbsupx xthumbsupx

already123
October 4th, 2007, 11:51 AM
agreed.....lets talk about that type of scenario 6-weeks from now. Heck, we might be talking about 2 other teams completely. We all know that anything can happen in the Big Sky!

th0m
October 4th, 2007, 11:59 AM

2 FBS teams for PSU?

nwFL Griz
October 4th, 2007, 12:23 PM
2 FBS teams for PSU?

Yeah, I guess UC Davis made the move to FBS midseason...or maybe McNeese did. xlolx

wapiti
October 4th, 2007, 01:01 PM
Yeah, I guess UC Davis made the move to FBS midseason...or maybe McNeese did. xlolx

opps, My bad. They only have one FBS team and they were crushed.

griz_fan_in_SanDiego
October 4th, 2007, 01:41 PM

What is this guy smoking?

DuckDuckGriz
October 4th, 2007, 01:43 PM
wapiti

you

me

party like its 1984?

uofmman1122
October 4th, 2007, 02:45 PM
wapiti

you

me

party like its 1984?http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s93/MarcusAsshat123/Monte_Big_Brother.jpg

DuckDuckGriz
October 4th, 2007, 03:14 PM
http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s93/MarcusAsshat123/Monte_Big_Brother.jpg

xbowx xbowx xbowx xbowx xbowx xbowx xbowx xbowx xbowx xbowx

Grizaholic17
October 4th, 2007, 04:22 PM

Ummm...our away games will not be lost. Sac. State put up a scary score this week, but I have confidence that the Griz will pull through in the end! THE game will definitely be good and fun to watch, however.

GolfingGriz
October 4th, 2007, 04:36 PM
agreed.....lets talk about that type of scenario 6-weeks from now. Heck, we might be talking about 2 other teams completely. We all know that anything can happen in the Big Sky!

well...anything can happen behind the griz.;)

DuckDuckGriz
October 4th, 2007, 04:38 PM
well...anything can happen behind the griz.;)

That can be taken so many ways.

But yes. You are correct.

JALMOND
October 4th, 2007, 11:03 PM

I hate to get in the middle of a Cat/Griz bruhaha (and ha ha, and ha ha), but being that PSU was, for some reason, included in this discussion...If PSU does win out (except as noted before, lose in Missoula), wouldn't the Cats, Griz and Vikes all have only one conference loss and thus have a three way tie for the title?

CrazyCat
October 4th, 2007, 11:16 PM
Yes

Peems
October 4th, 2007, 11:21 PM
Cmon Wapiti your giving guys like CrazyCat, Catfan22, Catbob and other great Cat fans a bad name by stirring the pot so early in the season. There is so much that can and will happen between now and the best game in College. In a few weeks I'll be ready for the smackfest that will and should ensue.xnodx

Tod
October 4th, 2007, 11:25 PM

How many times must it pointed out that despite Montana's SOS, we're ranked #1.

xconfusedx xconfusedx