PDA

View Full Version : UMass/BC Pre-Game Conversation-Refs and Coach Brown

KAUMASS
October 1st, 2007, 07:32 PM
Pre-Game ACC Head Ref introductions to Coach Brown-"Howdy Coach, I'm Darryl, this is my other brother Darryl, and my other brother Darryl". They were bad, period. I think there should have been a refering crew from another conference like the big east or MAC for this game.

UMass played hard, had a shot at winning and turned some heads with this game. I for one, am glad it is over so we can get back to our world, FCS. We picked up a check for $225k and played them harder than any of their other opponents year to date. Their precious Heisman candidate got roughed up and we were more physical for 3 quarters of this game. I still would rather face Ryan than Ricky Santos or Armenti Edwards after watching this game.

We also found out that we have a playmaker for our back up QB, as Coen's knee may or may not be an issue the rest of this season.

Bring on Villanova!!

EmeryZach
October 1st, 2007, 07:35 PM
Nice picture

Minuteman87
October 2nd, 2007, 03:51 PM
No wonder we lost. We only have 10 guys on the field.

minuteman65
October 2nd, 2007, 06:10 PM
Yeah, Woodward looks pretty good. Too bad Don Brown was too afraid to let him throw the ball on first or second down.

GreatAppSt
October 2nd, 2007, 07:28 PM
those refs, sucked bad, especially not calling the blatent pass interferance inn the 4th. Umass was playing 11 on 15 for the whole game.

welcome to the world of ACC refs.xoopsx