PDA

View Full Version : GSU-Western

seantaylor
September 29th, 2007, 04:09 PM
GSU just killing WCU 27-0 at half. Foster is amazing.

SirApp
September 29th, 2007, 04:10 PM
Foster is amazing.

Was there ever any doubt?? ;)

mrklean
September 29th, 2007, 04:15 PM
This is what I knew we could do!!!

mrklean
September 29th, 2007, 05:29 PM
50-14

Kill'em
September 29th, 2007, 07:25 PM
Final score, 50-21. This is the most complete game from Georgia Southern in several years. Great way to bounce back.

bobbythekidd
September 29th, 2007, 07:42 PM
Just got home. Great to see the D this week. They really stepped up. WCU lost the ball 5 times and lost it 4. Tough to overcome that.

WCU fans I met were really friendly folks. Thanks for making the trip down.

catamount man
September 29th, 2007, 09:40 PM
We suck plain and simple and neither our administration nor our coaching staff cares and yes, THAT'S the truth. If you're not close to the situation in Cullowhee, you don't have a clue. We have 2 more years of Briggs and his pathetic excuses and his non existent coaching philosophies.

I remember the Bob Waters days when we put the fear of God into a lot of teams and gave teams like Georgia Tech all they wanted. Those days are LONG GONE! Sad.

xnonono2x xnonono2x xnonono2x xsmhx xsmhx xsmhx

citdog
September 29th, 2007, 09:43 PM
This is what I knew we could do against Western our fellow SoCon BOTTOM DWELLAR!!!!!!!!

fixed it for you!

Appaholic
September 29th, 2007, 11:20 PM
fixed it for you!

xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx

Seven Would Be Nice
September 29th, 2007, 11:40 PM
fixed it for you!

Keep talking. See you 10/27.

DemiGS
September 30th, 2007, 02:54 AM
Even though we were playing WCU, I was glad to see the D show up. The Last 14 points WCU scored was against some mix of Non-starters. The final score was misleading. Maybe this was a good learning experience for our guys. If we can stay respectable this year, we will be back to form in the next year or two.

seantaylor
September 30th, 2007, 03:05 AM
Our O is unstoppable. If our D picks it up, we can win the conference. No one in the conference will hold us under 35.

DemiGS
September 30th, 2007, 03:12 AM
Our O is unstoppable. If our D picks it up, we can win the conference. No one in the conference will hold us under 35.
I admire you optimism, but I'd like the see a little more conference play before I sign off on a comment like that.

Kill'em
September 30th, 2007, 04:21 AM
While we played like we are capable of playing, we haven't hit the tough part of the schedule, no offense meant to Coastal, Chattanooga, and Western. We need to continue to improve to stay close to App St, Furman, The Citadel, and Elon. That's just within the conference.

CID1990
September 30th, 2007, 09:24 AM

I think GSU has a very promising team this year, with lots of things to be excited about for the future.

That being said, you realize that you just made a comment that might breed many crows for you to eat over the season, don't you?

Kill'em
September 30th, 2007, 07:11 PM
I think GSU has a very promising team this year, with lots of things to be excited about for the future.

That being said, you realize that you just made a comment that might breed many crows for you to eat over the season, don't you?

That is true. While I feel that our offense will give defensive coordinators nightmares, we haven't faced great defenses, yet. However, I must point out that as the season has gone along, we have improved. If more folks continue to get involved in the offense, we can be very tough to stop. As the cliche' goes, time will tell.