PDA

View Full Version : Griz coach Hauck breaks down Weber film

Proud Griz Man
September 27th, 2007, 09:14 PM
Informative. xthumbsupx Weber's skill players have talent, especially #6 the returner/wide receiver.

http://streamingmedia.montanagrizzlies.com/umgriz/2007_2008/Football/Multimedia/vs_Weber_Sta/filmsession_092707.wmv

Ronbo
September 27th, 2007, 10:12 PM
Informative. xthumbsupx Weber's skill players have talent, especially #6 the returner/wide receiver.

http://streamingmedia.montanagrizzlies.com/umgriz/2007_2008/Football/Multimedia/vs_Weber_Sta/filmsession_092707.wmv

It's hilarious that Hauck points out the 25 nice plays they have run in 3 games and makes them sound so dangerous. What about the 170 bad plays they have had that has caused them to be 0-3 and to be outscored by 124-31. Coache's make every opponent sound like the greatest team they have ever faced.xlolx xlolx

Tod
September 27th, 2007, 10:25 PM
It's hilarious that Hauck points out the 25 nice plays they have run in 3 games and makes them sound so dangerous. What about the 170 bad plays they have had that has caused them to be 0-3 and to be outscored by 124-31. Coache's make every opponent sound like the greatest team they have ever faced.xlolx xlolx

Coach Hauck seems to be a very respectful person. He also said the team to beat is still Appalachian State, and that polls mean nothing at this point.

The more I read of Hauck (and, of course, I've read a lot), the more I like him. Good man.

xthumbsupx xthumbsupx xthumbsupx

ncbears
September 27th, 2007, 10:46 PM
Coach Hauck seems to be a very respectful person. He also said the team to beat is still Appalachian State, and that polls mean nothing at this point.

The more I read of Hauck (and, of course, I've read a lot), the more I like him. Good man.

xthumbsupx xthumbsupx xthumbsupx

He does sound like a cool guy and not arrogant. Too bad you can't say that about most griz fans!

xthumbsupx xthumbsupx

WyomingGrizFan
September 27th, 2007, 11:19 PM
GGGrrrrr!!!!

already123
September 28th, 2007, 12:38 AM
haha!! xlolx

Proud Griz Man
September 28th, 2007, 09:16 AM

Exactly what would you do differently Coach Ronbo?

Hauck does a good job, and I find the presentations valuable.xthumbsupx

Cap'n Cat
September 28th, 2007, 09:33 AM

xnonox xnonox xnonox xnonox

http://www.nearfamous.com/Images/NearFamousWebImagesOptimized/BrownBears/3991-12BrownBearsMating.jpg
"Oh, God I love the Griz! Oh, God, I love the Griz! Oh, God, I love the Griz!!"

Homer, homer, homer.........

THE HERD
September 28th, 2007, 09:34 AM

Weber St. is toilet! They will be lucky to score at all against the griz. The Bison played them about three to four years ago when we were first transitioning to DI and crushed them then. Coach Hauck is just bieng politically correct and saying the right things, he knows there is no way in hell they are going to challenge you guys.xnonox

BisonBacker
September 28th, 2007, 10:19 AM
Weber St. is toilet! They will be lucky to score at all against the griz. The Bison played them about three to four years ago when we were first transitioning to DI and crushed them then. Coach Hauck is just bieng politically correct and saying the right things, he knows there is no way in hell they are going to challenge you guys.xnonox

Get your flame retardent jacket on quick!!xcoffeex

FCS_pwns_FBS
September 28th, 2007, 10:22 AM
The Griz game is the game of the year for the lower BSC teams. I think he is just saying that they can be dangerous if they get their crap together like they may be able to for the Griz.

putter
September 28th, 2007, 10:24 AM
This is a conference game and, as McBride has said in the past, it is their Super Bowl. Weber always turns it up a notch against the Griz. I don't think they win but it will be closer than people think.

Pauly LB
September 28th, 2007, 10:26 AM
This is a conference game and, as McBride has said in the past, it is their Super Bowl. Weber always turns it up a notch against the Griz. I don't think they win but it will be closer than people think.

By turn it up a notch he probably means that Jimmy Barnes (36% year to date) is going to try to crack the 40% passes completed mark... By the way, the 40% does not include passes intercepted as completed passes.

Cap'n Cat
September 28th, 2007, 10:29 AM
The Griz game is the game of the year for the lower BSC teams. I think he is just saying that they can be dangerous if they get their crap together like they may be able to for the Griz.

....all eight of them......

xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx

just yankin', Grizzers.......

;) ;) ;)

BisonBacker
September 28th, 2007, 10:38 AM
xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx

Grizzaholic
September 28th, 2007, 11:25 AM

I would like to be the first to apologize to you. Us as Griz fans, or all of the FCS for that matter, have never given you your due. You are the best team in the FCS and have never ever ever ever lost a game. If you were in the NFL you would be 3-0. All of FCS is very sorry you are stuck in an inferior division and should, at least, be in the FBS.

Please realize it is not all of our faults that you are just so damn good and the rest of us are just chopped liver. Please notify your AD that you should move up one possibly two divisions.

thank you and god bless

FCS fans

xbowx xbowx xbowx xbowx xbowx xbowx xbowx xbowx xbowx

putter
September 28th, 2007, 11:35 AM
By turn it up a notch he probably means that Jimmy Barnes (36% year to date) is going to try to crack the 40% passes completed mark... By the way, the 40% does not include passes intercepted as completed passes.

Thing is I heard McBride benched Barnes for a true freshman. Tough spot to be a true freshman starting a game in Missoula

cats2506
September 28th, 2007, 12:06 PM
Thing is I heard McBride benched Barnes for a true freshman. Tough spot to be a true freshman starting a game in Missoula

I read that too, 1-5 w/ 2 int against MSU got him put to 3rd qb.

The frosh is a lot more mobile also.

Grizzle G
September 28th, 2007, 12:13 PM

I seriously thought most Griz fans were annoying. But you NDSU fans are unreal. See you in the playoffs, NOT!

Grizzaholic
September 28th, 2007, 12:20 PM
And don't teams change every year, let alone 4-5 years, for better or worse?

ncbears
September 28th, 2007, 12:45 PM
I would like to be the first to apologize to you. Us as Griz fans, or all of the FCS for that matter, have never given you your due. You are the best team in the FCS and have never ever ever ever lost a game. If you were in the NFL you would be 3-0. All of FCS is very sorry you are stuck in an inferior division and should, at least, be in the FBS.

Please realize it is not all of our faults that you are just so damn good and the rest of us are just chopped liver. Please notify your AD that you should move up one possibly two divisions.

thank you and god bless

FCS fans

xbowx xbowx xbowx xbowx xbowx xbowx xbowx xbowx xbowx

Awesome!
xbowx xbowx xbowx xbowx xbowx xbowx xbowx

Grizzaholic
September 28th, 2007, 12:54 PM
Now we can be friends, right?

Ronbo
September 28th, 2007, 01:41 PM
You guys DID notice I put three smiley faces in my post? Geeze UNI fans can bash Indiana State, Delaware fans can bash URI, App. fans can bash Western Carolina. But damn, Griz fans need to bow down to our bottom feeders and pay them all kinds of respect they don't deserve. Guys, why should Griz fans have to act like Hauck and act SCARED of Weber State? I don't really see other school's fans doing that to their bottom feeders.xsmiley_wix I understand why Hauck is doing it. But why is a Griz fan wrong for thinking Hauck acting scared of Weber State is funny. It is funny. These guys are getting out scored 41-10 in their games and Hauck is acting scared of them. I think it's humorous.xnodx

Ronbo
September 28th, 2007, 01:50 PM
You know this is football not titilly winks. It's a tough man's sport. If the bottom feeders can't take the razzing maybe they should drop football and put the money saved towards extra art and dance classes. xnodx xlolx

ursus arctos horribilis
September 28th, 2007, 02:03 PM
You know this is football not titilly winks. It's a tough man's sport. If the bottom feeders can't take the razzing maybe they should drop football and put the money saved towards extra art and dance classes. xnodx xlolx

I know of Tiddlywinks but I am very interested in this tit illy winks you speak of. Hopefully there is a mammary site that you might direct me too to learn of it. I like your spelling better though if they are one and the same game.

Proud Griz Man
September 28th, 2007, 02:08 PM
I know of Tiddlywinks but I am very interested in this tit illy winks you speak of. Hopefully there is a mammary site that you might direct me too to learn of it. I like your spelling better though if they are one and the same game.

Somehow, I was busy with required classes at UM and missed the art and dance classes and this titilly winks game. xrulesx

Grizo406
September 28th, 2007, 02:16 PM
xnonox xnonox xnonox xnonox

http://www.nearfamous.com/Images/NearFamousWebImagesOptimized/BrownBears/3991-12BrownBearsMating.jpg
"ChickenMan took the bag off, so please put your Pig suit back on, Grizo...VictorG is up next, 89Hen want to see if the Griz deserve the #1 ranking, and the new Pete's Poll is comin' soon!!!"

Homer, homer, homer.........

Fixed it for ya', Cap'n!xlolx

Ronbo
September 28th, 2007, 02:18 PM
Somehow, I was busy with required classes at UM and missed the art and dance classes and this titilly winks game. xrulesx

I have never played it so I had no idea how it was spelled. LOL I have played plenty of Titilly Winks though. xlolx xlolx

catatac
September 28th, 2007, 03:13 PM
You guys DID notice I put three smiley faces in my post? Geeze UNI fans can bash Indiana State, Delaware fans can bash URI, App. fans can bash Western Carolina. But damn, Griz fans need to bow down to our bottom feeders and pay them all kinds of respect they don't deserve. Guys, why should Griz fans have to act like Hauck and act SCARED of Weber State? I don't really see other school's fans doing that to their bottom feeders.xsmiley_wix I understand why Hauck is doing it. But why is a Griz fan wrong for thinking Hauck acting scared of Weber State is funny. It is funny. These guys are getting out scored 41-10 in their games and Hauck is acting scared of them. I think it's humorous.xnodx

That is pretty funny... but what would be even funnier is if they beat you, which is a possibility despite what you think. This year more than ever, the "Any Given Saturday" thought comes to mind.

Tailbone
September 28th, 2007, 03:32 PM
I have never played it so I had no idea how it was spelled. LOL I have played plenty of Titilly Winks though. xlolx xlolx

OK, so what's your reason for misspelling "Tiddlywinks". xrolleyesx

ncbears
September 28th, 2007, 03:53 PM

I guess I'm old school because I believe in respecting all opponents.