PDA

View Full Version : What's the word on our QB???

appstate38
September 24th, 2007, 09:24 AM
App fans, what is the word on AE???? how serious is the shoulder injury and how long will he be out. I like having Trey's experience but AE brings a little something extra to the table. Not much being said about his injury.

AppGirl
September 24th, 2007, 09:40 AM
App fans, what is the word on AE???? how serious is the shoulder injury and how long will he be out. I like having Trey's experience but AE brings a little something extra to the table. Not much being said about his injury.

On a post-game radio interview, Coach Moore said that it wasn't that big of a deal. Might set him back 3-4 days.xthumbsupx

appstate38
September 24th, 2007, 09:53 AM
On a post-game radio interview, Coach Moore said that it wasn't that big of a deal. Might set him back 3-4 days.xthumbsupx

Glad to hear it. Need all bullets in the gun to run the table the rest of the way.

AlphaSigMD
September 24th, 2007, 10:43 AM
Given Moore's previous actions and secretive, if not obtuse statements, I certainly hope this is the case, and it's not more serious. I believe we need armanti healthy to run the offense on all cylidners.

PaladinFan
September 24th, 2007, 11:30 AM
Given Moore's previous actions and secretive, if not obtuse statements, I certainly hope this is the case, and it's not more serious. I believe we need armanti healthy to run the offense on all cylidners.

I agree. Your defense hasn't shown to be the same punishing one from 05 and 06 (at least not yet). The Apps can win a lot of games, but many of them might have to be shootouts. The Mounties might just need Edwards for that.

AZGrizFan
September 24th, 2007, 11:36 AM

Was this a reinjury of the same issue from the Michigan game? Or something new altogether?

Mountaineer#96
September 24th, 2007, 12:25 PM
The defense looked flat for two weeks now. Without AE in the line up behind center we just are not going to kill everyone the way we could. I am happy we got beat, maybe this will wake up everyone from our post Michigan slumber. Some of our guys had to have been thinking everyone will just lay down.

Mark my words: we will destroy Elon this Saturday. This Saturday needs to be a statement game. If we lose, I'll never post here again......:)

appfan2008
September 24th, 2007, 12:25 PM
same injury just getting worse and I believe he will be out for elon, gardner webb and the bye week and then come back in late october for the two more trips to the state of south carolina

appfan2008
September 24th, 2007, 12:26 PM
The defense looked flat for two weeks now. Without AE in the line up behind center we just are not going to kill everyone the way we could. I am happy we got beat, maybe this will wake up everyone from our post Michigan slumber. Some of our guys had to have been thinking everyone will just lay down.

Mark my words: we will destroy Elon this Saturday. This Saturday needs to be a statement game. If we lose, I'll never post here again......:)

I will be down there at elon for that one and i hope that we do blow them out

BULLDOG8180
September 24th, 2007, 01:02 PM
watching the game, Armanti, was not playing very aggressively when he ran the ball. He was tentative on his runs, made me question whether he was healthy or not. Would not surprise me if he was out 3 to 4 weeks.

walliver
September 24th, 2007, 01:05 PM
I hope this is not one of those nagging injuries that drags on all season. App will do well in most of their remaining games with Trey Elder, but Armanti will be needed in Charleston and Travellers Rest.