PDA

View Full Version : Schedules & Scores

UNHWildCats
September 24th, 2007, 12:02 AM
When I first started releasing the 2007 schedules spreadsheet this past offseason I was asked by a few people if I could add winners and loser and scores through the season.

Because of how I was doing it, it wasnt really possible but tonight I started setting up a new setup that I have saved as a webpage.

I only entered a few teams so far but will work on the rest before next weekends games and hopefully the page can be useful fopr those who fill out ballots for the AGS poll having access to all teams scores throughout the season all on one web page.

http://travisliles.com/

Give me some feedback tonight before I resume the rest of the teams tomorrow incase anyone has any ideas that will require some significant changes, easier to do when less info is entered :p

th0m
September 24th, 2007, 03:53 AM
Looks good, although I'd put the logo's and the schoolnames at the results - probably a boatload of extra work - but some of the schools just don't have very familiar logo's. Also, maybe put the record under the team that is summed up? Not for every team played, but just the team for which the schedule is posted.

UNHWildCats
September 24th, 2007, 10:07 AM
Ya I know some schools logo's may not be well recognized, but to add the team names under each logo I would have to expand the column widths which will make the whole thing wider then the most common screen resoloution.

In the first column where the school logo and name are would it be better to replace the name with current record?

lizrdgizrd
September 24th, 2007, 10:10 AM
Ya I know some schools logo's may not be well recognized, but to add the team names under each logo I would have to expand the column widths which will make the whole thing wider then the most common screen resoloution.

In the first column where the school logo and name are would it be better to replace the name with current record?
What about putting the current record over the school logo?

MarkCCU
September 24th, 2007, 10:11 AM
that's too involved to look out. It'd be easier if it were different pages, broken down by Conference.

AZGrizFan
September 24th, 2007, 10:18 AM
I'd say get rid of the logos altogether. It looks cool, but is hard to figure out on many of the logos. Just put the team name and current record in each box, with the score underneath it like it is.