PDA

View Full Version : Iran (Columbia) at Team USA (Princeton)

Boogs
September 23rd, 2007, 06:43 PM
My two co-favorite teams in FCS are Richmond and whoever is playing Columbia.

http://www.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/meast/09/23/us.iran.ap/index.html

I'm hopeful the Princeton ball players will take cheap shots at Columbia all game long. Just kidding...but not really. xcoffeex

Ivytalk
September 23rd, 2007, 07:40 PM
C'mon, Boogs! Don't punish the Columbia football players for the sins of their profs and administration! The FB team is perfectly capable of losing anyway!:p

Nyghtewynd
September 23rd, 2007, 09:38 PM
Columbia's good enough for the president of a terrorist state, but not good enough for the ROTC. I hope they lose every game the rest of the year. Screw 'em.

Boogs
September 24th, 2007, 04:35 PM
What's this about the ROTC?

Also, I didn't say beat them, I said to play dirty -- late hits, chop blocks, etc.

citdog
September 24th, 2007, 05:12 PM
What's this about the ROTC?

Also, I didn't say beat them, I said to play dirty -- late hits, chop blocks, etc.

no ROTC on the Columbia Campus.

all i gotta say....................

AMERICA! FCK YEAH!

aust42
September 24th, 2007, 05:13 PM
I was upset b/c I thought this was gonna be some left wing liberal freak show. But the Columbia president lambasted Ahmadinejad and made him look foolish. Called out the Iranian president on all his ridiculous retort on his description of the Holocaust as a myth and his call for Isreal to be "wiped off the map", etc.

They should have invited Ahmadinejad for some live one on one drills at football practice.

blukeys
September 24th, 2007, 05:22 PM
I was upset b/c I thought this was gonna be some left wing liberal freak show. But the Columbia president lambasted Ahmadinejad and made him look foolish. Called out the Iranian president on all his ridiculous retort on his description of the Holocaust as a myth and his call for Isreal to be "wiped off the map", etc.

They should have invited Ahmadinejad for some live one on one drills at football practice.

That twerp would be crushed by CCU Cheer in a live one on one football drill!!xnodx xnodx xnodx

citdog
September 24th, 2007, 05:24 PM
That twerp would be crushed by CCU Cheer in a live one on one football drill!!xnodx xnodx xnodx

I KIND OF GOT EXCITED THINKING ABOUT THAT SCENARIO BEING PLAYED OUT WITH CITDOG PLAYING THE IR. PRES!

CopperCat
September 24th, 2007, 06:24 PM
no ROTC on the Columbia Campus.

all i gotta say....................

AMERICA! FCK YEAH!

That's too bad. Maybe if a few cadets showed up in uniform that would be enough to scare that Iranese piece of trash away.

Sam Adams
September 24th, 2007, 08:46 PM
ROAR LIONS ROAR ALL UP AND DOWN THE HUDSON SHORE !!!!!

Columbia President Bollinger crushed Ahmadenijad - A point by point evisceration of the iranian leader to his face. Pres. Bollinger did a tap dance all over this guy - something the the pols in Washington have been unable to do for years.

Way to Go Columbia !!!

xnodx xnodx xnodx xnodx xnodx xnodx xnodx xnodx xnodx