PDA

View Full Version : FCS TV Schedule: Week 4

Retro
September 20th, 2007, 12:52 PM
Here is this week's Live TV National and Regional Games along with a few local games too.. All times Eastern..

As a side note, Directv is scheduled to launch several new HD Channels Friday, some of which include some regional Sports Stations, so be on the lookout..

WEEK 4

Thursday, September 20th

Morgan State at Hampton, ESPNU, 7:30pm

Saturday, September 22nd

Dartmouth at New Hampshire, WMUR CH 9 (Manchester), 12:00pm

VMI at Lehigh, Service Electric - PA, 1:00pm

UMass at Maine, CN8 /SNY, 2:30pm

Appalachian State at Wofford, Sports South, 3:00pm

Eastern Kentucky at Jacksonville State, WJXS Ch 24 (Jacksonville), 3:00pm

Howard at Eastern Michigan, CL, 3:30pm

Montana State at Weber State, Altitude, 3:30pm

Northern Iowa at Drake, Mediacom - Iowa, 5:00pm

Pennsylvannia at Villanova, CN8, 6:00pm

Princeton at Lafayette, Lafayette Sports Net, 6:00pm

Northern Colorado at Northern Arizona, FCS - Atlantic, 6:00pm

Portland State at San Diego State, Mountain West Sports Net, 6:30pm

Delaware at Towson, Comcast - Mid Atlantic, 7:00pm

Chattanooga at Georgia Southern, CSS, 7:00pm

Charleston Southern at Hawaii, Oceanic PPV, 11:59pm

ButlerGSU
September 20th, 2007, 01:50 PM
I'm looking forward to watching App and Wofford play during our tailgate Saturday. Should be a great game between those two.

mcveyrl
September 20th, 2007, 02:36 PM
Does anybody know the stations that have live internet feeds of their broadcasts? I know CN8 does, but does anyone else?

appfan2008
September 20th, 2007, 02:40 PM
should be a fun game with asu and wofford... i will be at a viewing party here in boone!

ASU88
September 20th, 2007, 02:55 PM
I would hate to be Chuck South Saturday. At least the scenery is nice.

Looking forward to the App St / Wofford game on TV.

mcveyrl
September 20th, 2007, 02:56 PM
I would hate to be Chuck South Saturday. At least the scenery is nice.

Looking forward to the App St / Wofford game on TV.

I will be at the UVa - Ga. Tech game on Saturday, but I'm DVRing that one. Will watch it first thing when I get back on Sunday.

catamount man
September 20th, 2007, 05:40 PM
I'm looking forward to watching App and Wofford play during our tailgate Saturday. Should be a great game between those two.

Likewise. My buddy Rich always brings his satellite over to the Stadium Lot for us to watch some good football games. Hopefully after that, we'll be watching a WCU victory over PC. Good luck against UTC!

go cats!!!

MACHIAVELLI
September 20th, 2007, 09:48 PM
SWAC Football: THE ICON and Alabama A&M, face off on ESPNU

ESPNU will showcase a key match up in Southwestern Athletic Conference football this weekend. The Bulldogs of Alabama A&M University will travel to Louisiana to take on the Tigers of Grambling State University on Saturday, September 22.

In the 2006 season, Alabama A&M earned a narrow victory over Grambling, edging the G-Men out 30-27 in overtime. The G-Men have a 12-4 edge in the series record over AAMU.

Kickoff is scheduled for 6:00 pm Central time. The game will be aired tape-delayed on ESPNU at 9:00 pm Central.

woffordgrad94
September 20th, 2007, 09:51 PM
Who is Chuck South?

TheValleyRaider
September 20th, 2007, 09:57 PM
Who is Chuck South?

Charleston Southern

woffordgrad94
September 20th, 2007, 10:05 PM
Ok, now I understand. There's no telling HOW many yards that Hawaii offense will put up on CSU! But buck up, Bucs! On the plus side, I wish I was going to Hawaii this weekend, even if I did have to take a whipping while I was there!

ASU88
September 21st, 2007, 07:39 AM
Let me clarify ... I will be pulling for Charleston, I just think it's likely to get ugly.

Hawaii poses matchup troubles for most teams. And they won't let up as they push for their QB to make a show in the Heisman race.

Purple Pride
September 21st, 2007, 08:21 AM
Let me clarify ... I will be pulling for Charleston, I just think it's likely to get ugly.

Hawaii poses matchup troubles for most teams. And they won't let up as they push for their QB to make a show in the Heisman race.He doesn't stand a chance against DMac.xthumbsupx