PDA

View Full Version : SHSU Highlights of the NDSU Game

patssle
September 17th, 2007, 09:59 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73cje3LRaO4

Only SHSU side of highlights. A few of you will love the quotes I used at the beginning from AGS xthumbsupx

SFA 71
September 17th, 2007, 10:12 PM
But this is the play that really matters.xthumbsupx

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTx__3AIusw

patssle
September 17th, 2007, 10:14 PM
yup...thats why I included it at the end...despite not having a good shot of it.

blackfordpu
September 17th, 2007, 10:56 PM
But this is the play that really matters.xthumbsupx

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTx__3AIusw

You just keep quiet, we'll get to you eventually.

katstrapper
September 17th, 2007, 11:06 PM
You just keep quiet, we'll get to you eventually.
xlolx xlolx xlolx

Here are two words for SFA..... TARLETON STATE.

patssle
September 17th, 2007, 11:09 PM
xlolx xlolx xlolx

Here are two words for SFA..... TARLETON STATE.

I got 2 better words.... SAM HOUSTON

for the past 3 years in a row.

FCSFAN
September 17th, 2007, 11:15 PM
I get it, all of these exchanges are headed towards smack with you folks involved. Okay, I'll refrain from engaging from now on. Carry on boys.

patssle
September 17th, 2007, 11:18 PM
Welcome to the SFA/SHSU rivalry.

FCSFAN
September 17th, 2007, 11:28 PM
yup...thats why I included it at the end...despite not having a good shot of it.You had a great angle on it and if that was you holding the video camera as seen in the other vid, we expect lots of great youtubes from you in the future. This one was excellent!

TheValleyRaider
September 17th, 2007, 11:29 PM
Bomar is a big guy and not afraid of contact. At least one play he nailed his own blocker. Tough kid, I can see why Oklahoma liked him.

patssle
September 17th, 2007, 11:37 PM
You had a great angle on it and if that was you holding the video camera as seen in the other vid, we expect lots of great youtubes from you in the future. This one was excellent!

Thanks...you can see the other Bearkat stuff if you click my username on that video.

Yeah that gray shirt/jeans was me backing away so I wouldn't get knocked over. I gave up on shooting the play when the ball was coming, I thought I had even stopped recording and was more interested in our thought-to-be victory. I'm as much as a fan as a cameraman while I shoot.

katstrapper
September 18th, 2007, 06:30 AM
Bomar is a big guy and not afraid of contact. At least one play he nailed his own blocker. Tough kid, I can see why Oklahoma liked him.

Cant take anything away from the NDSU QB Walker. He played a great ballgame. That game boiled down to making them beat us through the air because our coaches were determined to not let Roehl run wild. Walker got it done.

Game over! Time to move. We have a bye week this week before we play the Cowboys of Okie St.xcoffeex

TheValleyRaider
September 18th, 2007, 09:16 AM
Cant take anything away from the NDSU QB Walker. He played a great ballgame. That game boiled down to making them beat us through the air because our coaches were determined to not let Roehl run wild. Walker got it done.

Game over! Time to move. We have a bye week this week before we play the Cowboys of Okie St.xcoffeex

I'm sure he is, but I didn't see any of Walker in the highlight film there xpeacex

Go Bison
September 18th, 2007, 09:21 AM
Bomar was very impressive. He also showed great leadership. I think I was most impressed by how fast he was and how well he could run the ball. The guy can scoot and he has a great arm as well. Very dangerous. Best of luck to SHSU the rest of the season. Would love to see you guys take down Oklahoma State!

BISON Thunder
September 18th, 2007, 09:47 AM
Does anyone know if this game was part of a home-and-home arrangement? Is SU scheduled to play in Huntsville within the next couple years? Thank you in advance...

Go Bison
September 18th, 2007, 10:08 AM
Does anyone know if this game was part of a home-and-home arrangement? Is SU scheduled to play in Huntsville within the next couple years? Thank you in advance...

NDSU will play SHSU in 2009 in Huntsville. That will be a great game as well.

bisonguy
September 18th, 2007, 03:34 PM
Nice job patssle xthumbsupx

ncbears
September 18th, 2007, 03:45 PM
I made it on Youtube!

BisBison
September 18th, 2007, 05:44 PM
NDSU will play SHSU in 2009 in Huntsville. That will be a great game as well.

Is Bomar gone by then? That guy is a stud xbowx xbowx , I wouldn't be surprised to see him playing on Sundays soon.

TexasTerror
September 18th, 2007, 05:51 PM
Is Bomar gone by then? That guy is a stud xbowx xbowx , I wouldn't be surprised to see him playing on Sundays soon.

Bomar will finish up in '08. SHSU recruited a very highly regarded player that will probably be in the mix at QB, pending what happens over the next two years...Jeff Welch, though I must admit, we have two talented true freshmen who are redshirting this year -- the other being Taylor Weidman...

BISON Thunder
September 19th, 2007, 07:08 AM
Bomar will finish up in '08. SHSU recruited a very highly regarded player that will probably be in the mix at QB, pending what happens over the next two years...Jeff Welch, though I must admit, we have two talented true freshmen who are redshirting this year -- the other being Taylor Weidman...

The rich get richer...

AmsterBison
September 19th, 2007, 07:24 AM
Coach Bohl did some serious gushing about Bomar during a call-in radio show. I think he used the word "phenomenal" and called him a warrior - he then went on to say that it is a privilege to play against player of the caliber.